TBC Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TBC Update

When do you anticipate the TBC update for Prepatch being available?

Yes we are all eagerly awaiting it.

Comment

hopefully before servers come back up.

Comment

The Zygor App just updated to say WoW Classic TBC GUide Content with a status of "Coming soon!"

Comment

Hey guys. Your default directories for TBC are wrong. Its just _classic_ not _classic_tbc_

Just FYI

Comment

I posted about the directory structure on announcement page that they had them wrong, i guess they are too busy trying to release to read the comments.

Comment

Originally posted by inthemixmike View Post
              The Zygor App just updated to say WoW Classic TBC GUide Content with a status of "Coming soon!"
              I don't see that in my zygor's app yet.

Comment

Originally posted by wonkeysmoker View Post

I don't see that in my zygor's app yet.
                You can hit the refresh to check for update. Though it will say coming soon, you would also need to update directories since it's not reading that Classic is _classic_era_ and the TBC is _classic_ now.

Comment

ahh i had client version 4.3.14 i downloaded fresh and in 4.3.15 it shows the tbc folder.

Comment

Yeah my client didn't update automatically either. I had to redownload it. Also had to update my pathing. Hopefully they catch that mistake before they release, lot of confused people otherwise.

Comment

+1 to the two replies above

Comment

The TBC update installs itself if you correct the download pathing in 4.3.15, even if it shows as coming soon in the zygor launcher.

Comment

So, I saw that there was TBC Classic (Coming Soon) and the first thing I did was check pathing. Saw that it was incorrect, and then popped over to the forums, and found this forum post. You guys were faster on the draw than me

However, heavykitty, you must be lucky, I am on the 4.3.15 launcher, and have updated my install paths, but it doesn't update the guide client for me yet.

Comment

Agreed with Kisama_x86 . You must have been one of the lucky ones. My pathing is correct but no dice on getting any kind of download. Only the classic guide has that option.

Comment

We are aware of the pathing issues and are working to get that corrected as quickly as possible. We did not know that Classic would be moved to a new install folder and thought that the new TBC would be in a new folder.
                              Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
                              http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
                              http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Working...
                              X