Travel system using Blasted Lands portal for characters under level 58

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Travel system using Blasted Lands portal for characters under level 58

I'm level 55 in Orgrimmar and at step 1 of the Blasted Lands (51-52) guide and the travel system is asking me to use the Blasted Lands portal which requires level 58. I know that I can fly to Ratchet, take the boat and fly to Stonard but some newer players may not.

I'm also seeing more general issues with the Travel System. It appears to forget about flight paths and will suggest running to the destination. Only when I /reload does it change to using the nearest flight point.

Also, when flying, it sometimes behaves as if I'm on the ground. For example, flying over the boat at Booty Bay the arrow will point to the boat and ask me to take it to Ratchet. If I /reload, it updates and seems to remember that I'm actually flying.
    Last edited by mzanker; September 18, 2022, 03:52 AM.

The flight stuff might be some odd addon conflict or maybe Blizzard broke something again. I know the other week they broke flight master stuff and we had to fix it. Have you tested with a fresh guide install and all other addons disabled?
    Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
    http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Originally posted by ZG Support 1 View Post
      The flight stuff might be some odd addon conflict or maybe Blizzard broke something again. I know the other week they broke flight master stuff and we had to fix it. Have you tested with a fresh guide install and all other addons disabled?
      Yes, it's behaving the same on both my desktop and a new install on my laptop. It could be something that Blizzard has done because it was fine up to a couple of weeks ago.

Comment

We'll double check on that. We had that fixed so it should be fine now with current guides.
        Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
        http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
        http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Can confirm the blasted lands portal issue still persisting. I'm 53 and it loaded the burning stepped guide and is asking me to use the portal to blasted lands which requires 58.

Comment

Originally posted by Morthand View Post
            Can confirm the blasted lands portal issue still persisting. I'm 53 and it loaded the burning stepped guide and is asking me to use the portal to blasted lands which requires 58.
            This is still an issue now. Same Guide telling me to use portal to blasted lands at lvl 54

Comment

Originally posted by Morthand View Post
              I am level 24 using Wetlands guide and can confirm this is still an issue.

Comment

Originally posted by ZG Support 1 View Post
                Also still happening with a fresh guide install and all my other addons disabled. Please fix this because I am really stuck as I am currently in Kalimdor questing in Darkshore etc. starting as a Draenei Paladin and I have no clue how to get to Eastern Kingdoms from where I am, currently the guide has taken me to Darnassus and asking me to use the Blasted Lands portal but you can't until level 58.

Also from looking at the guides ahead I'll be in Eastern Kingdoms for a while so there's really no getting around it.

Comment

Originally posted by fuzzibear98 View Post

I am level 24 using Wetlands guide and can confirm this is still an issue.
                  Same here. "Wetlands (24-25)"

Comment

Working...
                  X