WotLK Reputation Guides

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WotLK Reputation Guides

Premium Payment for Premium Service, Where are the Reputation guides for all the other Factions in WotLK? As of now there are only TBC Reputation guides. There are more under Dailies but a lot of factions are still missing, please add all the others ASAP. i.e. Ebon Blade Rep quest chain.

Seriously, where are they?

Comment

If I recall I think the way to finish up LK reps is to grab a tabard & get the dungeon rep that way for your factions.

It looks like you guys are posting in the wrong forum. All of LK Rep guides are present in the Retail version of this addon, which is the forum that you're posting in.
      Last edited by vgchat; October 21, 2022, 11:44 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by vgchat View Post
        If I recall I think the way to finish up LK reps is to grab a tabard & get the dungeon rep that way for your factions.

It looks like you guys are posting in the wrong forum. All of LK Rep guides are present in the Retail version of this addon, which is the forum that you're posting in.
        You are not Correct Sons of Hodir dont have a tabard

Comment

The rep stuff that we have released is in the Dailies section. Those guides will help you to work things like the Sons of Hodir rep.
          Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
          http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
          http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

That is NOT all the Kalu'ak reputation quests. Just the Dailies for Kalu'ak will not get you to Exalted very quickly. I looked it up today and we are missing out on a huge amount of rep quests. you can only get 1500 rep a day for these dailies. 12k is a lot of rep to make up for that amount. From Revered to Exalted is 21k. That is exactly 14 days of dailies. I will be level 80 by then and the gear will be obsolete.
            Last edited by shinobi09; November 25, 2022, 09:47 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X