Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zygor
    replied
    The leveling guides are in good shape now - the Alliance guide, particularly, has been drastically improved and polished, and is completed. The Horde guide didn't have many problems at all, and just needs a quick run-through to polish, which has already begun. The rest of the team is working on polishing all of our other guides, and we're aiming to have everything in really good shape within about 2 weeks or so. Beyond that, we're aiming to release the Gold & Auctions guide Q1 2015.

Leave a comment:

• Bomyne
    replied
    I think a better question is, how buggy is the leveling guides still? That could give you (And us) a time frame.

I hope we get it this year. I've been looking forward to a gold guide for a while.

Leave a comment:

• Zygor Support
    replied
    We do not have a set date but we will get it out as quickly as we can once we've finished with these WoD bugs.

Leave a comment:

• keeankm
    replied
    Pushed back to when?

Leave a comment:

• Zygor Support
    replied
    Due to the bugs in the guides with the WoD launch we've pushed back the release on the Gold guide to get the other guides fixed and working properly first.

Leave a comment:

• jessman1502
    started a topic Lets do this haha

Lets do this haha

Soo im very ready to start making some gold. Those Garrison upgrades are getting expensive lol. Are we close to releasing this guide? Its December.. Take my money already so i can make some gold!

p.s. Thank you Zygor for all these guides and making it possible for "casual" players like me to stay competitive in the game.
Working...
X