X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kriline View Post
    It isn't hard to make gold right now.
    That may be true, but I'd still kill for a gold guide addon :P

I've tried to learn how to play the auction house before, but I've always failed.

Crafted items sell really well,
    Urg! Please do not mention crafting! It's taking me forever just to get the resources for a single crafted item...

Comment

Originally posted by Bomyne View Post
      Urg! Please do not mention crafting! It's taking me forever just to get the resources for a single crafted item...
      Remember, any character can build any garrison building and craft the itemlevel 630 weapons and 640 armor pieces. Only for the items to upgrade the itemlevel you need the profession skill. So though the materials needed for crafting this stuff are bound on pickup you can collect materials simultaneously with different characters.
      I currently have 3 garrisons with forges, ony level 3 for my blacksmith and two level 2 with characters without crafting professions. If I have enough truesteel bars on my alts I can directly craft the basic iems with them and the upgrades with the blacksmith.

But keep in mind that you need savage blood for the upgrade items.
      You get savage blood occasionally from work orders in the barn when you trapped elite creatures in Nagrand (I definitely recommend a character with tank spec for that or at least a pet class or plate class).

Comment

Originally posted by Cartman View Post
        Remember, any character can build any garrison building and craft the itemlevel 630 weapons and 640 armor pieces. Only for the items to upgrade the itemlevel you need the profession skill. So though the materials needed for crafting this stuff are bound on pickup you can collect materials simultaneously with different characters.
        I currently have 3 garrisons with forges, ony level 3 for my blacksmith and two level 2 with characters without crafting professions. If I have enough truesteel bars on my alts I can directly craft the basic iems with them and the upgrades with the blacksmith.

But keep in mind that you need savage blood for the upgrade items.
        You get savage blood occasionally from work orders in the barn when you trapped elite creatures in Nagrand (I definitely recommend a character with tank spec for that or at least a pet class or plate class).
        I have been working on leveling other characters to assist my Blacksmith with her task... but some materials are soulbound (Such as that Hexweave Cloth I wanted to send to my bank alt).

There is a growing consensus that Blizzard made a bad call with the changes to crafting. I can't say I disagree.

EDIT: Apparently so are Truesteel Ingots... Thanks Blizzard, I needed those >.<
        Last edited by Bomyne; December 23, 2014, 07:55 AM.

Comment

If the alt is no blacksmith you can still build the forge and with a forge level 3 you can craft the itemlevel 630 weapons and 640 armor with the soulbound reagents the alt gets with his work orders at the forge.
          You then "only" need to craft the upgrade items with your blacksmith so you can go for the higher level stuff much faster (if you are able to get enough savage blood).

Comment

Working...
          X