Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pre order and not in game

hi , sorry for my bad english

i just order the guide , then i install zygor guides client , make the updates, scan my realm , then i open wow and zygor , but i haven't the in game gold guide .
    and when i go to the wow addon , i saw zygor , i open it , saw leveling guide, loremaster ect ect ... but not the gold guide.

can you help me please ? thx

the guide will relase in aproximatly 6 hours i think (si tu est francais ce sera logiquement vers 18/19h ce soir pour nous ) pour l'instant tu peux juste configurer ton royaume pour les data

Comment

ah cool un français
      ok merci bien pour ton aide !! j'attends ce soir avec impatience donc

Comment

Please read the email that was sent out. We released the new client in preparation for todays early access which will go live around 1:00 p.m. EST. This was so everyone could get their realm data setup so they would be all ready to go for later today.
        Zygor Guides Creative Director

Comment

I didn't get this said e-mail. I've had the new client for some time now though. If it is the same one back when ESO guide came out.

Comment

There was an update for the client that we released yesterday and that is what is being referenced for the new client. The current client version is 3.0.86 so if you don't see that on the bottom left of the client please restart the client so it can update itself.
            Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
            http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
            http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

got it thank you.

Comment

Working...
              X