scanning auction house logs me out of game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

scanning auction house logs me out of game

Everytime i try to scan, i get disconnected. Any ideas?

This can happen if you're on an extremely populated server and the auction house has a ton of auctions. To resolve this issue you will need to lower the scan intensity setting.

Click the Gear Icon on the guide and go into the Zygor Options under Inventory Management. Reduce the Auction Fast Scan intensity to a lower setting. This will cause scans to take slightly longer but should fix the disconnection issues.

Zygor Guides Creative Director

Comment

Thanks. You can delete my thread I just started while this was being written.

Comment

Came here because of this and that apparently 90% of my realm's market is unstable.

Comment

That fixed it, thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by enzore_dax View Post
            Came here because of this and that apparently 90% of my realm's market is unstable.
            Hmm, that would seem strange, or that the items you are looking at are just unstable. What makes you think 90% of your realm is unstable?
            Zygor Guides Creative Director

Comment

I am getting disconnected during scan, even on low intensity.

Comment

Originally posted by Zygor Admin View Post
                Hmm, that would seem strange, or that the items you are looking at are just unstable. What makes you think 90% of your realm is unstable?
                That's what the chat message says.

"Over 90% items were marked as unstable in server scans, that's odd... Please re-check your server scan data."
                Last edited by enzore_dax; March 4, 2015, 01:35 PM.

Comment

Turned off auctioneer and auctionator and got a good scan

Comment

Yes, you can't run a scan with those 2 at the same time we are doing a scan. That is just too much and will dump people out.
                    Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
                    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
                    http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

For those curious, I am using TradeskillMaster and ZGV's Gold guide. Assuming you use the TSM client to automatically retrieve data, you suffer no disconnects while also doing a scan with Zygor.

However, if you do not have TSM's client and are manually scanning the AH with both ZGV and TSM, expect disconnects. You will overload the game client's throttle limits, the internet will explode, and puppies will die!
                      A volunteer Curse Moderator. I write some AddOns too.

https://www.youtube.com/user/myrroddin

Comment

Working...
                      X