No Historical Data Found

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No Historical Data Found

I am on the realm Kirin Tor and the guide says no historical data found? Is the historical data client based or is it gotten from Zygor? If it is from Zygor, is it from player scans?

I am on Blackhand and it does say the same thing for me as well.... Any fixes or am I doing so meting wrong. The appraiser works but won't show anything on Status as well next to the item.

Comment

I'm on Llane-US, and have the same thing. The guide told me to go to the auction house and do the scan. Took about 10 seconds and that fixed the issue.

Still, I was a bit surprised the client didn't already have the data, since my server is added, and sync is on and automatic.
      A volunteer Curse Moderator. I write some AddOns too.

https://www.youtube.com/user/myrroddin

Comment

Originally posted by myrroddin View Post
        I'm on Llane-US, and have the same thing. The guide told me to go to the auction house and do the scan. Took about 10 seconds and that fixed the issue.

Still, I was a bit surprised the client didn't already have the data, since my server is added, and sync is on and automatic.
        It DID have your realm data if all you had to do was run an in-game scan. That means it had the historical data already, just not current prices. It will never have current prices from the client. You will always have to scan in-game to get the current prices as these change by the minute. If we only used the external scans they would be out of date and unreliable.
        Zygor Guides Creative Director

Comment

Originally posted by Zygor Admin View Post
          It DID have your realm data if all you had to do was run an in-game scan. That means it had the historical data already, just not current prices. It will never have current prices from the client. You will always have to scan in-game to get the current prices as these change by the minute. If we only used the external scans they would be out of date and unreliable.
          Oh, that makes sense. Gotcha!
          A volunteer Curse Moderator. I write some AddOns too.

https://www.youtube.com/user/myrroddin

Comment

Originally posted by jonnyboyr21 View Post
            I am on Blackhand and it does say the same thing for me as well.... Any fixes or am I doing so meting wrong. The appraiser works but won't show anything on Status as well next to the item.
            Make sure you have both the Historical Data by setting up your realms with the Zygor Client (click the Options gear, WoW Gold Guide) and then run a fresh in-game scan. You need both, and the bottom of the gold guide will tell you this.
            Zygor Guides Creative Director

Comment

Originally posted by Zygor Admin View Post
              Make sure you have both the Historical Data by setting up your realms with the Zygor Client (click the Options gear, WoW Gold Guide) and then run a fresh in-game scan. You need both, and the bottom of the gold guide will tell you this.
              I forgot to do the Zygor Client! Thank you so much! Worked great!

Comment

Working...
              X