Making the Shopping list Autobuy for you

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Making the Shopping list Autobuy for you

This is a major concern, once i have used the the guide to pick the items I want to flip and the quantity can you please make it so we can double click the items on the shopping list and then have it auto buy the items because doing this manually is a ROYAL PAIN.

This is not possible as Blizzard requires you to click a confirm button for every buyout.
    Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
    http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

best thing to do is once you have clicked on the item you want to buy to resell, take a note on the most expensive item, then go onto auctionator and buy the items through their fastest way.

Comment

There is no reason the addon cant que them up and present you with a buy button for each purchase, I have several addons that do this. Having to click the suggestion on the right pane, then, for each purchase, clicking an item in the left pane, clicking buyout, then confirming the purchase is very time consuming.
        Race and Class: Dwarven Priest Character Name: Jacq US server: Cenarion Circle
        Primary Spec: Shadow Secondary Spec: Discipline

Comment

During development we had included a buy option in the Auction Tools, but we had a lot of problems getting it to work like we wanted to, so we put it on the back burner temporarily so as not to further delay the Gold Guide over a convenience feature. If the Gold Guide is successful we will certainly take another look at adding purchase assistance.
          Zygor Guides Creative Director

Comment

Slightly off-topic, but I didn't want to start a new thread for it as it's Shopping List related...

...The tiny red 'X' remove hotspot on the shopping list is very temperamental for me. It seems I have to click just to the right of the cross to get it to remove the item from the list, and even then it takes a couple of goes.

Comment

Working...
            X