OR

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How long will it take for me to make money with this zygor gold and auction guide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How long will it take for me to make money with this zygor gold and auction guide

How long will it take for me to make money with this zygor gold and auction guide?

How much gold you can make is a variable figure and doesn't have a one size fits all answer. Every server and player is going to be different. A smart, time efficient player on a lively server who uses the gold guide wisely is going to make way more than someone on a dead server whose personal preferences influence which gold activities they choose. For these reasons we'd rather not throw out some arbitrary figure.

However, the guide provides numerous benefits that a player without the guide won't have, such as:

* The ability to see what items are making the most gold on their server
    * 1 click access to be routed (via the travel system) to the best location for farming the most valuable items
    * Finding the most profitable items to craft, with complete walkthroughs on getting the materials and recipes.
    * Finding high value items selling at low prices which can easily be flipped
    * Auction and Mail tools which handle item pricing, shopping lists, 1 click mail collection, and quick bank alt mailing.
    Zygor Guides Creative Director

Comment

There are other factors as well, namely, the methods you choose to make money. The 'faster' the method, the riskier the profit. The 'slower' methods are more of a guarantee.

In addition, when it comes to flipping items, the fastest and generally thought of as best method is a risk reward system with 2 major caveats, 1, knowing what you are buying and selling (knowing your market), 2, will only give what you put in - ie. if you only have 500 gold to put in, youre not going to get back more than a 1000.

I also would be very wary of addons that try to automate what items to buy. While Zygor's addon does this better than any I have seen based on the 10 minutes or so I have looked at, it also makes some flawed assumptions which I wont go into here.

The key is to pick a market and study it. Zygor's addon should be another tool in the toolbox but not blindly used willy nilly.

Pick a market, start narrow and study it for a week or so, then dip your toes in, buy a few low priced items and try selling them slightly higher.

For example, I started with Silk Cloth way back in the day. I now control 3 dozen markets on my server.

Also, and I cant stress this enough, tradeskill master. Learn it, use it, love it.

If you are really interested in learning how to make gold in WoW, start watching Power Word Gold on Twitch / Youtube. Just watch and absorb. He does 12-15 hours of video every week on the subject and has a chat room devoted to it (dont feel like you need to watch every single video, just watch when you can).

Nobody starts as a master, start at the beginning, learn the basics, before you know it, you'll be pulling in 5k a day.
      Race and Class: Dwarven Priest Character Name: Jacq US server: Cenarion Circle
      Primary Spec: Shadow Secondary Spec: Discipline

Comment

Working...
      X