Undercutting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Undercutting

When I choose to undercut the competition by 1% - or any value for that matter - it undercuts the most expensive auction; not the lowest current auction.

Would you be able to post an example of this (like a screenshot)? Never seen this happen in our tests, so want to see exactly what's happening for you.
    Zygor Guides Creative Director

Comment

There wasn't a problem - I just became confused because I'm used to being able to see my items, along with my competitors, as I am posting auctions. This, amongst many others, is a feature that is severely missing from this gold guide.

Comment

Originally posted by elkasham View Post
        There wasn't a problem - I just became confused because I'm used to being able to see my items, along with my competitors, as I am posting auctions. This, amongst many others, is a feature that is severely missing from this gold guide.
        Yea, we've got a lot of plans to do more with the Auction Tools. This release was mostly about getting the 5 main gold making methods in and the basic features. Showing you more helpful info is a top priority in the next wave of updates.

Comment

I also had an issue with undercutting. It was undercutting the most expensive auction. How can I fix this?

Comment

Originally posted by beeblestv View Post
            I also had an issue with undercutting. It was undercutting the most expensive auction. How can I fix this?
            Can you provide a screenshot showing why you think it's undercutting the most expensive auction. It's set to undercut the cheapest.

Comment

Working...
            X