Goldrun Vendor Runs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Goldrun Vendor Runs

I am a bit confused on this part. When I select the Gold runs category on my level 52 hunter it shows 3 things I can select.

Outland/Northrend/Pandaria Vendor run
    Kalimdor Vendor Run
    Eastern Kingdoms Vendor run

When I click on eastern kingdoms for example it loads the guide and each step shows a vendor to goto/location etc. However it says on basically all thevendors it will say :

Buy 1 Pattern : "Patternname Here" (Dark Silk Shirt for example)
    Buy 1 Pattern : " " (Blue Overalls ex)

It doesn't say what to do with these patterns or anything so I am very confused.

Below the buy so&so pattern part it says:

If these items are not available, or you have purchased everything you can at the moment, click here to continue.

I've clicked on it and it does nothing but go to the next step. Which is going t oanother vendor location and buying more patterns. What are these patterns for and what do I do with them?

All the vendor run guides just say to buy stuff but doesn't say what you do with it at all. I am very confused =(.

Those vendor runs are for you to buy limited stock items from the vendors to sell on the AH for a profit. You buy the items from the vendor then go to your local AH and put them up for sale.
    Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
    http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

So these patterns on the vendors are limited stock items I resell on the ah? I had no idea vendors had limited stock heh.

Thanks

Comment

Yeah... if you look when you get to the next vendor the item you are told to buy has a number in () on it. That's showing how many the vendor has in stock instead of an unlimited supply and when the vendor sells out on that item it then takes time for him to get it back into stock.
        Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
        http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
        http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

I actually wouldn't use any of the vendor runs which I know sounds a little weird. They are something we meant to remove before the release. We added transmog runs to replace them because vendor runs just aren't profitable since WoD (Gold Guide started development a year and half ago, hence why those were there).
          Zygor Guides Creative Director

Comment

I have to agree. If you are going to do runs do the transmog runs. If your AH is on an RP server especially, you can make so much on the transmogs listed. I would love to see the list expanded sometime as well, I think there are more sets out there that could provide a nice gold income.

Maybe you could add a feature that also warns leveling characters that they have looted a valuable transmog item if they own the gold guide? For example if someone was leveling through winter spring and a Jade piece dropped, the guide would notify you in some fashion. Perhaps this feature could be availible for other items depending on their market trends from the scan

Comment

Originally posted by beeblestv View Post
              I have to agree.
              Maybe you could add a feature that also warns leveling characters that they have looted a valuable transmog item if they own the gold guide? For example if someone was leveling through winter spring and a Jade piece dropped, the guide would notify you in some fashion. Perhaps this feature could be availible for other items depending on their market trends from the scan
              I would love to see this added. It would be EXTREMELY helpful and beneficial to know the piece of armor I looted thats green and I thought to be junk was actually valuable ^_^. Could add a tooltip to those special transmog gear pieces that are popular saying Transmog on it or someting.

Comment

Working...
              X