some concerns

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

some concerns

I read in another topic that vendor runs were a feature that were supposed to be removed at launch or something? but at level 100 it says that I am too low level for any vendor runs which is odd because last i checked there is not a level above 100 that can be achieved yet... also, I was kind of hoping that there would have been some sort of dungeon vendor run where you would have earlier dungeons either for pure vendor profit or possible profit of items you could expect to get from a dungeon.

another thing i noticed was as an engineer i wanted to craft something, it suggested to sell and the guild completely left out the savage blood mat for pretty much all of the things it suggested to make. it didn't even tell me to buy it off auction, it was just not in the guide at all. so it would tell me to make the items saying i had everything i needed to make it, and of course I couldn't because I didn't have any savage blood, which i found i needed when i looked at the actual recipe in the list.

I expect that there will be bugs since it's still new, so I figured i would report it. (also it would be a neat idea to maybe work some sort of error reporting within your guides.)

A lot of items are not factoring in the savage blood cost or even the existence of the material. Needs a fix.

Comment

i am very glad i am not the only one at least x.x

Comment

Do you get an error message if you look at the Auctions section to say you're missing historical data?
        Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
        http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
        http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

i do not.( also i think it is weird that i have to respond with 10 more characters than "i do not." which would be the only reason I commented on that X3)

Comment

Working...
          X