GUYS GUYS GUYS!!! RELAX A LITTLE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GUYS GUYS GUYS!!! RELAX A LITTLE

Please all who view this.. even tho this shouldn't be in this section, its because i know a lot of people view gold/auct Discussion.

Remember with every game/guide that have released there are tinkering needed.. and for a guide addon this big to be added to the massive Zygor guide bundle will prob make Zygors guide in a whole the best out there!!!.

BUT! GIVE THE POOR F@&*s a chance...

remember he is dealing with multiple variables that are always !!! drastically changing!!! over a lot of servers

yes please push the team to correct these problems but in a nice way.. trust me it will happen a lot faster and with even more effort.

so just wait for this lil sxy addon to grow into a sleek sexy bundle of GOLD MAKING POWER!

Peace!

I'll probably be buying this guide soon, but I can at least understand why people are confused / angry. I think the best guide is by far the leveling guide and people are accustomed to it. Think of how much different the end-goal is for a leveling guide vs a gold guide. A leveling guide has a clear attainable goal at the end; reaching max level. Everything you do while leveling is for a real reason somewhere down the road. I remember buying some alcoholic beverage and not using until 10 levels later. You don't understand why you need it, but you know it'll be useful eventually.

Earning gold, especially through the auction house, is not nearly such an exact process. You may be told to do x and y only to lose money immediately. Such is the nature of the AH. There may not be that reward and understanding "10 levels from now", you might just lose.

As for the technical issues, give em a break. You all know what Zygor's guide can achieve, you've seen the quality and polish of their other guides. You know they will make it just as good eventually. I paid $50 (40?) for the leveling guide back in the day and it was totally worth it. They wouldn't just sell something for $50 and never fix the issues, it would kill their reputation.

My $0.02, soon be $50.00
    Last edited by oxide; March 13, 2015, 05:55 PM.

Comment

uh yes they would. Eso and Wildstar guides ^_^

Comment

Don't forget about the Diablo 3 guide...

Comment

thanks for your gratuitous advocacy joelyboy ... when $50 is paid for a product in beta people will complain

btw ... I wasted money on an ESO guide that is no longer supported and was never up to scratch

Comment

Working...
          X