My gold guide dont work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My gold guide dont work

I got the gold guide, and it is listed in the zygor guides i have, and lots of realm including the one i play on has been sync. But when i log on wow on my char, and few the guids i have frome zygor the gold guide is not there

I hope there is anyone who can give me a tip how i can make it work. I am sure i just have missed a silly thing

chatti

Have you tried reinstalling your guides with the client? You can access this option by clicking the wrench icon in the bottom right corner of the DOWNLOAD panel. Make sure you double check that your AddOns Directory is set to the correct path in your Game Installation settings.

Comment

Hi just bought gold guide in zygors in your games installations it says my executable file is
      c:\program files (x86)\world of warcraft\wow-64.exe
      but if I go back, across from world of warcraft logo is a red exclamation mark saying
      your executable path for wow does not exist. please double check your settings are correct in the installations tab.
      now I'm at a loss how to proceed thanks. Try and make it easy as I ain't getting any younger

Comment

historical data sync

Forgot to add it says historical data sync and it shows the realms I'm in. thanks

Comment

It sounds like the settings are probably off. Open up your battle.net launcher and click on Options (just below the word Games) and then select Game Settings. Now on the new window that opens up click on Game Install/Update on the left and let me know what it shows for the WoW folder setting (not the default install directory setting, I need the folder used for game play).
          Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
          http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
          http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

hi c:\program files (x86)\world of warcraft\ thanks

Comment

Have you used the Browse icon to set the paths manually?

Comment

When he says the browse icon he means the one that looks like a magnifying glass next to each of the 3 settings in the Game Installation section of the client settings.
                Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
                http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
                http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Nope never used the magnifying glass .

Comment

Can you use it to manually set your paths? It might fix your problem. Note that manually setting the Installation Directory path will update the others respectively.

Comment

Sorry I have no idea what to do here never done this
                      in browse I have cache /data/errors/interface/logs/screenshots/utils/wtf/ then a yellow triangle with ex mark .
                      saying blizzard error , systems survey /world of warcraft launcher /wow /wow-64
                      I have no idea what to put in file name. sorry giving you all these problems thanks

Comment

Click the magnifying glass icon next to Installation Directory, browse to your World of Warcraft directory, and select Open.

hTsLO.jpg
                        Last edited by Zygor Dev 6; May 19, 2015, 04:46 PM.

Comment

Thanks for clear instructions open in the directory does nothing I'm afraid .
                          also compared to yours I have wtf-copy and wtf 1080 missing in mine.

Comment

Originally posted by kahula View Post
                            Thanks for clear instructions open in the directory does nothing I'm afraid .
                            also compared to yours I have wtf-copy and wtf 1080 missing in mine.
                            Those directories are just ones I made, along with "Interface - Copy". Don't worry if they aren't there.

It's quite late, and I'm about to head to bed, so unfortunately I can't offer much assistance until tomorrow. That said, could you submit a support ticket sometime tomorrow so we can setup a remote assistance session? For reference in case our time zones differ, I'm posting this at 2:00am, and a good time that would work for me is at noon in about 10 hours. You can submit a ticket for e-mail support or for live support at our Support Page.

Thanks for your patience while we try to get you up and running.

Comment

Instead of noon, it'll have to be around 2:00 at the earliest (in 2.5 hours). Our support guy will be away until then.

Comment

Working...
                              X