Using Auction scan Gold Guild problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Using Auction scan Gold Guild problem

I use a level 5 char on my server(s) to maintain, scan and carry out my auction house duties. The problem I am having is that when I want to check the auction house for good deals to buy then resell, Zygor tells me " Your level is too low for any gold run guides." I have selected the Auctions tab at the top.

Ok, I understand that I am too low to go on any gold runs, farming, gathering, even crafting but I should still be able to view, analyze, purchase and sell via the Auctions tab.

Would you not agree?

This happens to me every now and then. Most of the time it seems to be because I haven't done a new enough scan of the AH. However it has happened to me even after I scanned and i cant do a new one till 15 mins have passed. My fix has just been to log on to a higher level toon open the AH tab and make sure its working then go back to the low level toon and its fixed.

Comment

Originally posted by slb07 View Post
      My fix has just been to log on to a higher level toon open the AH tab and make sure its working then go back to the low level toon and its fixed.
      Thank you for your solution; I will try that. Zygor - Please fix this. Thank you.

Comment

This might also be caused by the scan not actually being able to scan properly. After you do a scan of the AH there will be an analysis message in the chat window. Check that to see if the numbers are really low and if so then something prevented the scan from working right and that could be causing it to mess with everything else with the gold guide.
        Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
        http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
        http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Working...
        X