OR

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did you somehow get flying to make routes?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did you somehow get flying to make routes?

I have run several of your farming routes. A couple of them are half-way decent. But the rest of them are not usable. It seems like you were flying when you made them. There are paths that take you right through a cliff, over a canyon, through a wall, and other things. In order to follow your routes, you either have to fly or run hundreds of yards around obstacles. While I understand that this expansion sucks for travel, but I would expect that you would actually use the routes before you post them as a product. I am very disappointed.

As a secondary note, you should mention in your routes that these are for max level (or close) only. The Ardenwald mining route runs through at least 2 level 60 areas.
    Last edited by billyb3; December 15, 2020, 10:57 PM. Reason: Caps

No response? While I did not specifically ask a question, I would have thought that Zygor Admin would have at least commented. Or someone would have said I am doing something wrong.

Comment

For our routes we just input coordinates and then our system will take all of the points and try to find the shortest route to get to them via straight lines.
      Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
      http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
      http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Thank you for your reply. So, no QA. Got it.

Comment

I've been using Zygor for years and was willing to pay for the membership. But I noticed this change too especially during WQ and levelling... like instead of using breadcrumbs or waypoints to navigate, I get a straight line distance show up and it's up to me to determine on the map how to get to the appropriate floor, level, etc. I remember this being easier in other expansions so what changed? ESPECIALLY in Revendreth where it's already hard to navigate.

Comment

Yep. Canceled my subscription because of the lack of effort in the guides. This was just one thing on top of many that showed it. The leveling guides are not optimized, the threads of fate system breaks the leveling guides. The crafting profession guides are definitely not optimized. In one of them, it told me to craft a recipe until I hit a certain level in the craft and the recipe went gray halfway through the suggested number.

Basically, I do not think the guides were playtested very well (some not at all)

Comment

Originally posted by billyb3 View Post
              There are paths that take you right through a cliff, over a canyon, through a wall, and other things. In order to follow your routes, you either have to fly or run hundreds of yards around obstacles.
              We will take a look into this.

The Ardenwald mining route runs through at least 2 level 60 areas
              The zones are supposed to scale to your level so I'm a little confused as to how you would be taken to level 60 areas if you're not able to fight level 60s yet. Can you explain this further?

In one of them, it told me to craft a recipe until I hit a certain level in the craft and the recipe went gray halfway through the suggested number.
              Can you let us know what recipe that was that went gray halfway through the suggested number? The crafting guides are dynamically generated, so if there's a problem in the system, being able to check a known broken recipe may fix several issues.

Zygor Guides Creative Director

Comment

Originally posted by Zygor Admin View Post

We will take a look into this.
                Thanks

The zones are supposed to scale to your level so I'm a little confused as to how you would be taken to level 60 areas if you're not able to fight level 60s yet. Can you explain this further?
                The elite areas of the zones do not scale.

Can you let us know what recipe that was that went gray halfway through the suggested number? The crafting guides are dynamically generated, so if there's a problem in the system, being able to check a known broken recipe may fix several issues.
                I am not sure exactly where in the blacksmith guide it was. Since I got to max, I am not sure if I can reproduce it. I do not have another blacksmith either. I think it was shadowghast ingot, skeleton key, or crafters mark, but I am not sure.

Comment

Working...
                X