Auction House data questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Auction House data questions

Is there a way to confirm that Zygor collects trend data for my specific realm (Dragonblight)? The Zygor app is reporting Windows notifications. I'm guessing the app is working properly, but I'd like to verify since I read somewhere how data is not available for some servers.

What's the difference between AH data provided by the Zygor app running on my computer and the AH data provided from scans by Zygor add-on in WoW?

What is the length of history and retention of AH data?

Is there any information available about calculations used for doing analysis on AH data?

How do I access the Gold Guide called Gold Runs? I found reference to it in the help information, but I only see Gold Guides for Farming, Gathering, Crafting, and Auctions.

Thanks!
    -Ed

The realms that we are not able to provide data for are the classic realms. If you log into the game and you see a message in the chat window about trend data then we have data for your server. The trend data will get up to about 2 days old before it is refreshed.

The trend data is 30 day rolling averages for the pricing of items. If you have the desktop client running in the background while you play then it will also download hourly scan data. When you are ready to work in the AH just reload the UI to make sure the most recently hourly data is loaded up. That is all you need to use the gold guide. It will automatically scan the AH for individual items to get up to the minute data as needed.

The Gold Runs were removed a while ago so you can ignore that part. Those were not very profitable so we retired them.
    Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
    http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Working...
    X