Clear All

• jlautner
    replied
    Thank you for the help

Leave a comment:

• uborka
    replied
    Hi,

It's cool now. The directories were different.
    With the latest zygor update I did something wrong. It was installed in Program files, but my Wow is on a separate disk!
    I changed this under the gear icon and Installed again into the correct wow folder.
    It's ok now

Thanks

Leave a comment:

• Zygor Support
    replied
    Ok jlautner, open the Zygor updater client and click the gear icon in the bottom right. Now click on Game Installation on the left side and you'll see 3 folder settings for WoW with magnifying glass icons beside them. Use the magnifying glass icons to make the settings the following.

Installation Directory:
    C:\World of Warcraft

Executable:
    C:\World of Warcraft\Wow-64.exe

AddOns Directory:
    C:\World of Warcraft\Interface\Addons

Once that's done you can use the back arrow at the bottom right to go back to the main window and then you can do a reinstall with the wrench to get them installed. That should get it all fixed and working.

Leave a comment:

• jlautner
    replied
    I am also having the same issue. Im not sure if it is the same error code (cant get into game atm) but I cant get any of the guides to load. I think this is the folder information you are looking for though (C:\World of Warcraft\). I moved my WoW stuff out of the default install folder. I dont know if that will make a difference.

Leave a comment:

• Zygor Support
    replied
    If the client is telling you that it's the latest version but you're having those problems in game then the client settings are off. Open up your battle.net launcher and click on Options (just below the WoW logo) and then select Game Settings. Now on the new window that opens up click on Game Install/Update on the left and let me know what it shows for the WoW folder setting (not the default install directory setting, I need the folder used for game play).

Leave a comment:

• uborka
    replied
    up to date

Leave a comment:

• Zygor Support
    replied
    Please run the Zygor client and update your guides.

Leave a comment:

• uborka
    started a topic Cannot load any guide

Cannot load any guide

Hi,

I cannot load any guide since wow 6.0 into Zygor.
    Addon has something problem with the map size.
    I get the following lua error.

Error:
    Interface\Addons\ZygorGuidesViewer\Pointer.lua:70: attempt to index field 'WorldMapSize' (a nil value)
    Line 6
    Data: Goto Icecrown, 76,3 19,6

The last row is always changing, it is up to the loaded guide.

I get this message from all guide and I cannot load anything!

Addon has in-game only two rows of menus with the line to select a guide.

Any idea how to solve this?
    Last edited by uborka; November 1, 2014, 03:19 PM.
Working...
X