Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shadowlands Leveling Guide question

Hey Zygor Staff and others,

I was wondering whether Shadowlands Leveling guide is just getting quickly to 60, or does it also take in side-quests and things that will potentially be useful for later 'Flying' unlock and some other achievements?

Thanks.
    M.

Currently, our guide approach is more towards convenience than cutting all corners speed leveling. The Shadowlands guides will give you the option of doing everything or choosing the Threads of Fate option where you can skip the storyline quests and focus on side quests, world quests, and dungeons. We're also working on a story quests only mode but it may not be available immediately at launch.
    Zygor Guides Creative Director

Comment

Originally posted by Zygor Admin View Post
      Currently, our guide approach is more towards convenience than cutting all corners speed leveling. The Shadowlands guides will give you the option of doing everything or choosing the Threads of Fate option where you can skip the storyline quests and focus on side quests, world quests, and dungeons. We're also working on a story quests only mode but it may not be available immediately at launch.
      Thanks.

How does the option of 'Doing Everything' appear? Once you start the Shadowlands Leveling guide, does it ask you if you want to do Everything?

PS: I am looking for the most detailed option. I want to do everything, so I don't need to go 'back' when I hit max and need to focus on gearing up.

M.

Comment

Originally posted by Mistikk View Post

Thanks.

How does the option of 'Doing Everything' appear? Once you start the Shadowlands Leveling guide, does it ask you if you want to do Everything?

M.
        When you load the Shadowlands Intro guide it will eventually ask you if you are leveling a Main Character or an Alt Character. If you choose Main Character option (which you will want to do your first time through, the game requires it) it will take you through the story quests. If you choose Alt it will skip those.
        Zygor Guides Creative Director

Comment

Awesome, thanks. Now, I just hope that the Main Character guide is as detailed as possible, so that I also finish alongside some achievements that might be required for future content in SL.

M.

Comment

FYI, flying is being handled differently and better this time around. It will be available when the next major patch is released (next raid tier I would guess), and is based on your Renown with your covenant.
            No more rep grinds, achievements. Yippee :-)

Comment

Working...
            X