Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• reeves89
    replied
    Would love for there to be a fastest possible 1-60 guide, so I can level alts fastest possible. Regardless love the current guides but theres so many options XD

Leave a comment:

• paimay
    replied
    Hey, thanks for the response. I realize it's likely a niche group of people that care about it, especially with the top routes involving continent and expansion hopping. It may also just be a thing where people who are "that" interested in leveling aren't using a guide. Regardless, thought it was worth asking about and the response was much appreciated. You guys rock.

Leave a comment:

• Zygor Admin
    replied
    To be clear, our current direction isn't necessarily "unoptimized" per se, it's more like, "doesn't use every trick in the book" to level, especially not at the cost of degraded player experience. We still do everything we can to make sure the route is fast and efficient.

As for an "at all costs" speed leveling route, we are looking to expand our team this year, and if this continues to be a popular request we may look into it.

Leave a comment:

• paimay
    started a topic Power Leveling Guide?

Power Leveling Guide?

While I can appreciate the direction Zygor Guides has gone in the last couple of years, I've often wondered if there are plans to make an optimized route for leveling again. I know in BFA the optimal leveling strat was just "do all the quests in the zones," but now there are quite a few speed runners out there with their runs and routes posted on the fastest leveling routes and just thought it would be cool if there was a power level option with Zygor.
Working...
X