Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Updates to Steps in Guide

Hello...

How soon after someone sends you guys guide updates that they encounter are they updated in the final released version? I've sent in at least 10-15 updates to guides that I go through and I still dont see the updates. Just wondering timeline that's all.

Thanks...

Guide feedback was a new feature added with Shadowlands. Unfortunately, we started to run into problems because in its original form there was no step information sent to us along with the report (we didn't think to include that since we had guide title and step number, but guides change a lot, so numbers aren't always reliable), so it was very difficult to figure out where the problem steps were just going off of peoples reports. We recently reworked the system to now include this and that got sent out with the recent client update. So going forward things should be getting resolved much faster - although we've also had some shuffling around of staff members internally and are working on training some new members, so there's a couple things causing the delay.
    Zygor Guides Creative Director

Comment

Ah... thanks for the update. Hope you guys get your staffing back soon. COVID has done a number on everyone. Thanks!

Comment

Was just about to post an issue on here. I'll use the Guide Feedback instead, if that is now working as it should :-)

Comment

Working...
        X