Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please add guide for fastest leveling route

I know it’s been brought up but it would be appreciated
    Last edited by ZG Support 1; November 22, 2022, 10:19 PM. Reason: removed link to other guide

The route has already been made it just needs to be implemented into zygor! Please mods notice fhis

Comment

Adding my vote for fastest leveling to 70. Currently you cannot just do campaign storyline and get to 70, and doing full zone will get you to 70 before campaign is completed. Need an optimum guide to complete campaign AND reach 70 without having to backtrack to do side quests.

Comment

+1 as well

Comment

+1 as well

Comment

Only got the guide for the optimized leveling, is a waste as it will be released with story only or full zone

Comment

hello the fast leveling guide is on ? or no ?

Comment

Just use the Story only guide and do wanted quests/Bonus Objectives
                If you complete the story before 70 you still unlock all the lvl 70 open world content like the quest hubs and dailies except for some weekly quests i think

Comment

Thanks for the request/feedback! We will monitor this request as the launch progresses to see if there is sustained demand for it after people actually experience the guides.

For release, on your first character, I would recommend using the Story Only guides, which will get you to level 67. Upon finishing the story, you will unlock world quests, which we already have guides for many of them. Once you finish the story and unlock world quests, load up the Thaldraszus Full Zone guide (since that's where you'll be when finishing the story) and start doing side quests, mixing in world quests, if you like. You will get the last 3 levels very quickly.

For alts, you will already have world quests unlocked, due to unlocking them on your main, so the leveling strategy would be to use the Story Only guides, and complete world quests that are nearby as you move through the story quests, then finish up with side quests in the Full Zone guides, if needed.
                  Last edited by Zygor; November 28, 2022, 10:44 AM.
                  Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
                  http://www.facebook.com/zygorguides

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
                  http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Agreed. It feels pretty bad being such a long-time elite supporter.
                    Last edited by Zygor; November 29, 2022, 09:35 AM.

Comment

I am waiting for this to!

Comment

Ditto, i'd like this too please. Or even just a WoD bonus objectives route.

Comment

Sustained support! You have a lot of competition in the market right now. Possibly more than you've ever had, and it is now crucial to keep up to date.

Comment

Working...
                          X