"Take me to 70" Guide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Take me to 70" Guide

With how the main story does not get you to max level in DF, is there any chance we can get a "Take me to 70" guide that includes the whole main story, and the fastest side content along the way to ensure we hit 70 near the end of the story?

After finishing the Story Only guides and unlocking world quests, load the Full Zone guides and do side quests, in addition to world quests that are nearby when you're doing the side quests. We already have guides for a lot of the world quests, so if you click them on your map, it should open a new tab to walk you through completing the world quest.
    Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/zygorguides

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
    http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Just like the OP of this topic, I'm looking for a guide with the most efficient side content to get to 70 as fast as possible.

I have 26 alts to level, I already leveled a bunch of them through main story only, which leaves them at 67 when they complete that.
      But just going through the full guide per area is not the most efficient route. Sure in the end it gets them to 70, but some side content takes much longer for less reward than other content.

There is a reddit post that contains the fastest way to get to 70 for alts, as can be seen here:

https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comment...fastest_route/

So I can "manually" follow these steps. But that's not why I'm paying for a guide viewer like Zygor

*thinking out loud* Maybe I should dig into the guides and see how you set them up and see if I can make my own custom guide that has this fastest route.

Comment

Yeah it would be nice to have that "Fast 70" Youtube/Reddit guide integrated on Zygor. It's just 2 hours of video, it should be easy to analyze and convert it to a bunch of "step" and "goto"

Comment

I created a custom guide for Zygor for the "Fast 70" Youtube/Reddit alt leveling guide.
          Just finished testing it on an alt and it all seems to work fine.

Is this something you are interested in so it can be included with the original guides Zygor ?

I used the LevelingCDRAGON mutex and registered it under the Leveling Guides for Dragonflight (60-70) by editing ZygorLevelingCommonDRAGON.lua and adding a block of 1965 lines at the bottom.

Guide contains 397 steps, and has a combination of main quests, side quests and bonus objectives all based on the previously linked youtube video and reddit post.

Any description I could borrow from the original guide, I did.
          So for all quests that are included in this guide, that were already part of one of the original guides, the original guide steps have been copied to keep it as close as possible to the original.

Comment

I did the storyline and have unfinished quests in each zone. I click on the storyline and other quests and all I get is completed, knowing I'm only at 57% of the total quests in a zone on average. Please help!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Hurons View Post
              I created a custom guide for Zygor for the "Fast 70" Youtube/Reddit alt leveling guide.
              Just finished testing it on an alt and it all seems to work fine.

Is this something you are interested in so it can be included with the original guides Zygor ?

I used the LevelingCDRAGON mutex and registered it under the Leveling Guides for Dragonflight (60-70) by editing ZygorLevelingCommonDRAGON.lua and adding a block of 1965 lines at the bottom.

Guide contains 397 steps, and has a combination of main quests, side quests and bonus objectives all based on the previously linked youtube video and reddit post.

Any description I could borrow from the original guide, I did.
              So for all quests that are included in this guide, that were already part of one of the original guides, the original guide steps have been copied to keep it as close as possible to the original.
              I would be interested in this.
              I ended up analyzing half of the video to recreate the guide (with bonus objectives and their respective quests, plus notes for professions) but it would be better to have it natively

Comment

Check the reddit post. You will find me on there as well, with a post about the guide I made and how to get it.
                It's not final, I am going to be adding some more side quest areas as suggested by some people. But the guide itself is working like a charm so far. Just perhaps not enough XP if you don't do the elite's for the first level and if you don't have war mode on, and if you don't do any crafting for XP.

Comment

Originally posted by Hurons View Post
                  Check the reddit post. You will find me on there as well, with a post about the guide I made and how to get it.
                  It's not final, I am going to be adding some more side quest areas as suggested by some people. But the guide itself is working like a charm so far. Just perhaps not enough XP if you don't do the elite's for the first level and if you don't have war mode on, and if you don't do any crafting for XP.
                  Great work here. Zygor , this would be awesome to have included in the official release. Or maybe even look at a way to allow the viewer to include custom guides that are saved outside the main ZygorGuides folder that users can use to contribute their own guides and have the viewer consume.

Comment

Working...
                  X