Stuck on quest - The End of the Beginning - Venthyr Quest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stuck on quest - The End of the Beginning - Venthyr Quest

On my alt I choose 'THREADS OF FATE' path and choose the Venthyr covenant. So I do the Revendreth (Threads of Fate) guide and then the 'Venthyr' guide. I was then redirect to the Revendreth guide. I'm up to step 379 and I've turned in the quest 'Master of Lies' however, I am unable to get 'The End of the Beginning' quest. So I opened a ticket with Blizzard about unable to complete a story line. Told them I turned in 'Master of Lies' and I'm needing the next quest which is 'The End of the Beginning'. After 3 weeks of going back and forth, most of which is GM's not giving two shits and just replying with some canned answer and making the ticket as 'Answered', I finally got this answer...

Hello there! Game Master Daerdrin here. Thanks for following up, and I appreciate your patience while waiting for a response. I am happy to take a look into this for you. After checking over your character, I don't believe The End of the Beginning will be available for you to complete. It is a quest which takes place after completing the Shadowlands leveling story campaign, but only if you hadn't picked a Covenant yet. Essentially it directs you back to Oribos to pick a Covenant. If you have already selected a Covenant, it isn't needed nor will it be available. Thanks for giving me the opportunity to check into this for you, and I hope you have a good rest of your day.
    So I wanted to ask some of the more experienced players here and possibly Zygor Admins, has anyone where had any problems completing the quest line that did the Thread of Fate?

The Master of Lies (Completed)
    https://www.wowhead.com/quest=58086/the-master-of-lies

The End of the Beginning (Can't get)
    https://www.wowhead.com/quest=57876/the-end-of-the-beginning

According to wowhead there are 4 paths: Series, Storylines, Covenant Hall Intro, and TimeSkip.

Series
    1. Blinded By The Light
    2. The Master of Lies
    3. The End of the Beginning
    4. The Looming Dark
    5. Choosing Your Purpose

Storylines
    1. Choosing Your Covenant
    2. The End of the Beginning
    3. The Looming Dark
    4. Choosing Your Purpose

Covenant Hall Intro
    1. The End of the Beginning
    2. The Looming Dark
    3. Choosing Your Purpose

Time Skip
    1. The Threads of Fate
    2. The End of the Beginning
    3. The Looming Dark

Is wowhead wrong? There must be something my character is missing. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
    Also to note: I have one 1 other character that originally got to 60 and completed the shadowlands quests using the Kyrian covenant (Renown 80). Then I stared on my next alt using 'Threads of Fate' and now I'm stuck.
    Last edited by cnewman777; January 18, 2023, 11:13 PM.

You had started Threads of Fate before DF came out on this toon? Threads of Fate was removed with the Dragonflight expansion and I have no idea how it's removal may affect the quests or characters that had started down that path before it was removed. If you are not 60 yet you may want to load up the Chromie Time guide and hit up another expansion to finish getting to 60 on that toon and then go from there.
    Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
    http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Yes I started Thread of Fate (level 52) before DF and this toon hit 60 while going thru the Revendreth (Threads of Fate) guide and then the 'Venthyr' guide. Not to mention the pre-expansion events that awarded so much XP as well.

*sigh* I was afraid your answer might be something like that. So frustrating to not be able to complete a quest series. Not the guides fault.. I think it might be bug with blizzard. Only thing I can do now and to do ALL the quests in Venthyr hoping something there will let me progress the quest series.
      Last edited by cnewman777; January 19, 2023, 02:46 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X