guide for the nightborne?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

guide for the nightborne?

Am I missing where the guide is for lvl 20 nightborne? I created a nightborne warlock but it keeps bringing up Ghostlands guide.

Also I have a 60 DK. asked me to load up the mount guide so I did. now I cannot find where I was at in the DK guide. Nothing is showing up for me under Kalimdar or Eastern Kingdom quests. So Confused where my DK is as I cannot see any guides listed for the old continents on the DK.

About the Nightborne, there's not really a guide for that specific race needed.
    The get only one quest in Suramar, then go through the portal to Orgrimmar and turn in the quest. Afterwards you can choose any leveling zone suggested.
    I'm not familiar with Horde zones, from what I heard Silverpine is a nice zone. However to get there you'd need to take the Zeppelin to switch the continent.

About the DK, you should find the last guide you used in the recent tab in the guide selection window.
    I have a level 58 DK that only did the DK starting zone and the guide is suggesting a lot of zone guides.
    The guide viewer does not list guides you should not use. As you are level 60 you should either go to Outlands or Northrend.
    I suggest Northrend, lod the Borean Tundra or Howling Fjord guide.
    There's an option to show guides you completed or outleveled. Open the guide options and then in the second section "Guide Menu" you find the option to hide completed and outleveld guides.

Comment

Thanks for the tips Cartman!

Comment

Working...
      X