Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eternal Traveler's Hearthstone

Hello,
    I just preordered the Shadowlands version today that has the Eternal Traveler's Hearthstone Toy that Replaces your Physical Hearthstone you would normally keep in your bag, it does the exact same function as the Innkeeper's Daughter in that you can set a Hearth location and 'destroy' your physical hearthstone and just have the toy on your action bars. Even though I have no actual Hearthstone in my bag, Zygor Travel Guide wants me to use OG Hearth Stone (and I don't have one, technically).

Zygor uses the Innkeeper's Daughter but the Eternal Traveler's Hearthstone doesn't seem to be yet, or it doesn't recognize it (I am not sure).

Wowhead link to Item in question: https://www.wowhead.com/item=172179/...rs-hearthstone

P.S.
    I did see there was just one other post about this when doing a forum search here, but it was from way back in April and I didn't want to bump up a 7 month old post as I wasn't sure of the Necro Thread rules here. Sorry if making this request a second time is also not allowed.

Thank you!

It doesn't seem to be working right now for me, But I did get Zygor to use The Eternal Traveler's Hearthstone 2-3 months ago by turning off "Use Hearthstone" / Setting Travel Comfort Preference to speed in the Navigation Settings.

Not sure why it's not working now, maybe it's because I'm on a Brewmaster monk now, and it keeps wanting me to use Zen Pilgrimage.

Comment

I only noticed it because I just unlocked Kul Tiran and leveling one instead of playing my main avatar. I'll try and see if turning off Hearthstone works for now. Might just be one of those things that no one with Zygor ever uses so no one notices, type of things, which is completely understandable as its only in one of the 3 tiers of preorders.

Edit: I misread that you said it worked 2-3 months ago. Yeah, none of those settings work. I just put the toy on my action bar for now and will click it when Zygor says to use my OG Hearthstone.
      Last edited by NogEggz; November 1, 2020, 06:04 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X