OR

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

when can we expect the new pets from patch 5.1 to apprear in the guide?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

when can we expect the new pets from patch 5.1 to apprear in the guide?

Patch 5.1 has been out for some time when can we expect to see guides for the 30+ pets introduced, getting tired of using wowhead for my guide.

I was under the impression that they were already released. Is there a specific one you can't find?
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

the old raid boss pets are missing the Zygor icon which loads the guide from the pet journal. Corefire Imp, Chrominius, Giant Bone spider,fungal abomination, Arcane eye, Anodized robo cub, Cogblade raptor, Stunted Yeti, fluxfire feline ....... have no icons to load a guide

Comment

Ok, I see what you mean. Not sure why there's no icon to load them on the Pet Journal page so we'll have to look into that to get it fixed. The guides are there in game to use tho. Just open the guide selection window and in the search bar at the top type in the pet name and it will pull up the guide for you to load.

Comment

thanks for the tip, that will help tremendously until the icons appears in the pet journal

Comment

icons are still missing in the pet journal for Fluxfire felinea and Kun-lai Runt pets just to name a few after the update. Using the search to load the guide for those pets.

Comment

Looks like that particular part of the update didn't actually make it out. It should be there for the next update.

Comment

Working...
              X