I would like to complete zones for gold at level 70

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would like to complete zones for gold at level 70

I was noticing that all the guides for zygor just reach a certain point in a zone and just up and stop. Even if there are more quests that can be done within a zone. Is there some way to instead of search for a quick "leveling" Guide to just do Zone guides.. To put it plainly like the title of this post, I would like to 100% zones for the gold and because i'm a little bit of a completionist.

We don't currently offer guides for every quest, but we generally include every soloable quest because it's difficult to reach 70 without them. If there's enough requests for additional quests like group quests we may look into adding them.
    Zygor Guides Creative Director

Comment

Originally posted by blazdnconfuzd View Post
      I was noticing that all the guides for zygor just reach a certain point in a zone and just up and stop. Even if there are more quests that can be done within a zone. Is there some way to instead of search for a quick "leveling" Guide to just do Zone guides.. To put it plainly like the title of this post, I would like to 100% zones for the gold and because i'm a little bit of a completionist.
      I did this back in the day with Joana's leveling guide (in all its PDF glory) and it would be AMAZING to be able to do it again with the improved experience of the Zygor guides.

Comment

Is there a place where we can submit requests?

Comment

Originally posted by stompsville View Post
          Is there a place where we can submit requests?
          The Feedback section in the members area. https://zygorguides.com/members/feedback
          Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
          http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
          http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Here to echo the same request. Some sort of guide to zone completion at 70 would be greatly appreciated.

Comment

I was going to post something like this about zones being incomplete. I don't think guides should be 10-58. Going to outlands at 58 without any raid gear makes it very hard especially in a new expansion. Guides can either be for speed leveling or completing all required quests. A simple part for example would be a group quest. You can easily state "Skip this if you can't find a group." All quests should be required in a guide. It's not about speed, it's about efficiency and the gold does stack up if you complete all quests. You should put into consideration that skipping quests in a zone leads to "Grind mobs here to reach the next level". That happened to me in felwood. Instead of following your guide on grinding mobs. I continued to pick up quests in the zone and did turn in to reach me to the next level. Much faster and less boring. Revise your guide. Trust me! Not everyone is looking for speed. There are plenty of speed guides. Zygor is the best guide to hold your hand. Don't rush me to the finish line.

Side note! You do realize we pay a monthly fee? I would expect all the bells and whistles. A lot of hard work was put into making this ADDON but your guide come from other guides. No pun intended. Just stating the obvious. Seems similar to Jame's Leveling Guide. He actually used all the quests in the zone.

1. Re-route the zones to complete all quest quickly as possible without the run around.
              2. Make group quests optional.
              3. Add for example "Join a Dead Mine group to achieve next set of gear. Skip if you wish to continue with the guide"
              4. Suggests addons like Classic codex to help with speed and finding mobs on the map.

Just trying to help!
              Last edited by ankido; July 12, 2021, 09:55 PM.

Comment

same request

Comment

Same...that is basically what I was saying in my post...I just want to see access to the complete zone quests earlier then 70. If you level more then one char to 70 on the same faction after the starters you are basically doing the exact same path if you use Zygor.

Comment

Originally posted by darkplaces View Post
                    Same...that is basically what I was saying in my post...I just want to see access to the complete zone quests earlier then 70. If you level more then one char to 70 on the same faction after the starters you are basically doing the exact same path if you use Zygor.
                    I'll be honest with you. I've played TBC back in the hay day. It's a guide in itself. The only thing required is for you to use map addon to see where to kill. Once you start your first quest in hellfire it will lead you through the whole zone. Zygor removes that and does shortcuts. You can hit 70 with TBC being 75% done.

Comment

Originally posted by ankido View Post

I'll be honest with you. I've played TBC back in the hay day. It's a guide in itself. The only thing required is for you to use map addon to see where to kill. Once you start your first quest in hellfire it will lead you through the whole zone. Zygor removes that and does shortcuts. You can hit 70 with TBC being 75% done.
                      I get the 58-70 part...I am talking about 1-58. Zygor only gives you basically one path after 12. It would be the same for every char. I would like them to have options so I could do Barrens on one char and something completely different on my next char I level. I also really enjoyed doing entire zones from beginning to end. They have Ghostlands as a stand alone..just do the others. I know they have all that data...just give us access so we can do them if we want.

Comment

Working...
                      X