Complete guide for every quest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Complete guide for every quest

Considering how much you pay for the subscription to this addon, you should really consider updating the guide with complete quests. Every elite quest, every attunement quest. Not everyone who is using this guide needs their hand held through harder content, I just want a general idea of where to go to find the quest items and how many I've collected.

This would also be useful for when they add achievments for quests done

Comment

I think this would be a great addition also. There are alot of elite quests that get missed and could be done if people are either running as groups etc or just want to create a group to knock out those hard ones for good xp and / or better gear. We've got the Ring of Blood as an option to hit it out as a group yet we pretty much miss everything else prior 'Hellsfire Peninsula elite quests'. Also the dungeon quests that are gold for not only xp but for gear.

Comment

Also adding to this there are times when you can have up to or more than a quarter of a level and you reach a grind level point where you want people to kill mobs to reach the next level. In these circumstances killing mobs for the amount of xp required to hit the next level does not make sense at all. Ideally a better option would be to run a dungeon over killing mobs. There are alot of in game tools now that can assist with this Find Group in TBC and LFG Addon tool that most people use over the built in game tools.

Comment

Working...
        X