winterspring, eastern, western plaguelands and silithis - horde guide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

winterspring, eastern, western plaguelands and silithis - horde guide

the guide needs some tweaking for winterspring, eastern, western plaque lands and silithis, there are directions to turn in quests that have never been picked up. some quest turn in are being started in the middle of a quest chain with no direction to even start the chain. seriously, paying for a service and the quality is falling short. I have been supporting Zygors for many years but i am about ready to jump ship and try a competitor.

If there were quest turn ins for things you never picked up that means they were picked up in an earlier guide. Our guides have you go in and out of zones several times during the leveling process and we often will have you accept a quest in one guide and then complete it in a different guide. The same holds true for the quest chains where you could be sent into a zone 3 or 4 different times at different stages of leveling doing part of a chain each time you are in there. If you have not done prerequisite quests then the later ones in a chain should have not been shown to pick up so if you could please let us know the names of any quests it told you to accept in the middle of a chain you hadn't done before that would be great. You can also use the flag icon in game to submit that kind of a bug to us directly from in game.
    Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
    http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

You should be able to use the Smart Injection System feature to get better synchronized with the guides. To do this, click the "..." button on the Viewer, then select "Smart Injection System". Under the Quest Catchup section, choose "Find best starting point and take me through any needed pre-quests". This should take you back through any pre-quests you need to complete for any upcoming quests.
      Zygor Guides Creative Director

Comment

I want to say thanks to you for sharing this guide with us. I have recently started playing the Zygor game and I don't know much about this game. That is the reason I am searching for its guide online and I am so happy, I have found your post.
        Last edited by JonathanFowler; June 6, 2022, 07:41 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X