No announcement yet.

Last update broke guide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I did snag the Hemit Nessingwary Jr. quest in shimmering flats.

Comment

Now it wants me to turn in the quest I could not pickup, then pick up next quest 'Parts for Kravel'
      wrong guide, going to Tarren Mills, pick this up after I reach 30 for this quest chain.

Comment

The guide has always had you pick up quests to do them later. And at this point you've created more problems for accepting quests by doing things on your own and ignoring the guide steps half the time.
        Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
        http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
        http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Back from Tarren Mills, secular rod quest done, and Frostmaw quest done ( not for feign of heart - not easy 8 levels higher and Elite ) whew
          Still not 30, but close enough to want to be on the guide, so will grind some mobs I can skin out in shimmering sands, then pick up that quest at 30 I am missing,
          then fly to ratchet, back on guide. already went to org and turned it in

Comment

I worked around real programmers for 10 years, and you sound like one of them when they got to many calls about their program. :wink:

I got to level 30, and back on guide, and then, the guide eventually jumps back over to Tarren Mills,
            where just about everything is just to high to deal with, or not worth doing those quests (Need alternate route/quests)

So now I'm STOPPED in my tracks, trying to figure out best way to reach level 33 out in Arathi Highlands.
            That's 3 levels to make up somewhere. I'm at Arathi Highlands step 7 ... This is why I don't bother leveling toons much past this

No flexability in the guide, like there used to be, it even had alternate routes you could go thru to avoid areas that are zero fun and all grind and mob rushes.
            So I will grind back at Shimmering Flats, bounce over to Stranglethorn Vale/Booty Bay and start finding my own way.

To a new player, this is a total 100% failure.
            To me, as a veteran player, this is a dismal let down, from what we used to have,
            ya know, the 100% PERFECT guide, that I purchased way back when, in every way, to this mess you created.
            Riding on John Cook's hard work, pushing out crap and hoping it will be okay enough to keep bringing in some money.
            Even when I point out the flaws while following the guide, it's always my fault for some reason.
            When you knew what account I was using, it got my profile resets, as thanks, for each and every time I tried to point out anything, zero fixes to the guide.
            You just can't be bothered I guess.

Now you know why I stopped being an Elite Member for 18 something years.
            I even PURCHASED THE GUIDES when we could, to SUPPORT the project.
            I just don't see the quality of product that deserves a subscription anymore.
            Still waiting for you to find something better than 100% perfect I see.
            Just no excuse for this to be like this. Especially as long as you have been at it now.

Enough said, tis very sad to me, you failed me in every way. zero respect to this new crew with deaf ears, living in a box.

You even failed to acknowledge most of what was pointed out in this thread
            all my fault, I know, it's always the customers fault, or end user's fault, or somebody, just not yours.
            I hear you loud and clear, done trying to help you make a guide a new player can use and be successful.

I guess John's attitude spoiled me, he listened, made changes,
            there were many of us helping to make it right because he was interested in doing the very best he could.
            The Travel system he had was just amazing, the current one is a joke at best, but you heard all this before.

mic drop

Comment

Working...
            X