Hunter Pet guide not there for Blood Elf

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hunter Pet guide not there for Blood Elf

My BE hunter hit level 10 so I tried to open the hunter class quest to go learn pets but it immediately jumps to step 18 "Hit level 10" which is in green and then goes to "Hit level 50" in red and I cannot access any of the steps in between to help with learning the 3 pets. I went to the Orc starting area after making my BE because I like that area better but now the game is making me go back to the BE lands to get pet training and I don't know that area so really would like to have the guide to show me.

Keep following the BE starter guide. It will take you to do that quest shortly (step 117). Class quests that are a necessary part of the class (skill and spell training stuff) are integrated with the leveling guides to take you to do them as you are leveling. They do not trigger when you hit the level, instead they are put in place where you should have hit the needed level by the time they show up and also they might wait an extra level if it's a difficult class quest to solo.
    Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
    http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

OK I did not think to try going to the BE starting area and getting to the step to train for pets that way. Next time I will try that. Silly me, I thought going to the class guide would take care of that (it did work for my Orc and Troll hunters btw). One thing for sure, going back and stumbling around doing those pet quests WITHOUT Zygor to help was a real pain and took me forever! I really, really love and appreciate Zygor all the more now! LOL

Comment

To me, that is WRONG.
        If we choose the pet guide, put it up, we want to use it then, not later on when you get to feeling like it.
        Separate the guides, like they have been for years, you just confuse people when you change how the guide has worked for 20 years.
        Last edited by ironbits; March 4, 2023, 11:55 PM. Reason: spelling at age 71 is harder

Comment

Working...
        X