Any Plans to add Attuement quests?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any Plans to add Attuement quests?

I need to do The Eye (Tempest Keep) attunement prior to the next patch, I was wondering if there was any plans to add the attune quest lines to zygors? Thanks!

Honestly the lack of updates for TBC this time around sucks, i don't know if the team is just not as large as it used to be, but the TBC guide features are seriously lacking. Updates are few and far inbetween, i don't know why i continue to pay for missing so many things like attunements and such.

Comment

Yes, we will be adding in attunements. We have the first three mostly done, they're in the final check stage now. The Eye (Tempest Keep) won't be released until phase 3, which we think won't be until next month. We do think we'll be able to get that in before then.
      Zygor Guides Creative Director

Comment

Originally posted by feralhitman View Post
        Honestly the lack of updates for TBC this time around sucks, i don't know if the team is just not as large as it used to be, but the TBC guide features are seriously lacking. Updates are few and far inbetween, i don't know why i continue to pay for missing so many things like attunements and such.

i have to agree with this. Why are there so many missing features from the classic era version? One of the most regular vendors people need is the reagents vendor. Why is there no pointer for that? Or the poison vendor? 3 months in and STILL no kara attunements? What is going on?

Comment

Working...
        X