Fishing Guide VERY Sub-par

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fishing Guide VERY Sub-par

I just did the fishing guide and cannot believe how awful it was to get from level 225 to 300. First off, I did it at char level 35 which was required to advance from 225. However, the mobs I had to run thru were all above level 41 -- would of been nice if Zygor had given me some kind of warning and saved me corpse-walking so much. Also the pathways to getting to the targeted fishing sites were just straight lines going from where I was standing towards the spot -- right straight across impossible to navigate mountains mostly. I spent hours trying to climb impossible mountain ranges because of that pathway! This is NOT what I have come to expect in a Zygor guide and those pathways need to be done right!

The profession guides are written for players who are already level 60, as some aspects of reaching max skill level require max level anyway and it's faster to level up professions at max level. We will double check the fishing sites to address any terrain obstacles.
    Zygor Guides Creative Director

Comment

Personally, I would like to see a route that shows you following a road if able, instead of a straight line from you to the end point. I know I can open the map and see, but at the same time, it shows the line I would like to see sometimes, and sometimes not (for certain things). If it is possible to always show, that would be great.

Comment

If you need help with *any* profession, at any level, see this place wow-professions.com/tbc-classic

Comment

Working...
        X