What will it take to update the guide?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What will it take to update the guide?

John, I have making suggestions and tips for over a year now to make a few simple changes

Your staff 'tech support' , term used lightly here, seem to have a "it's good enough the way it is" attitude and personally prefer not to hear from them again, ever.

I have a question for you John.

How much money will it take for YOU personally, to put some Professionalism and Pride touches back into the guide, for at least 1-20 levels?

I prefer Paypal - you have my email address

I am a former Mumps, CPM, Cobalt, C++ and Systems Administrator programmer for 8 Operating Systems like the back of my hand (way back in the day)
    I have zero tolerance for sloppiness and being lazy and I seem to remember during Lich King, you appeared to be the same.

I await your email, let's get this done.
    Money talks, BS walks they say. /shrug

/respect John

Look forward to changes or an email, sooner than later preferred.

Thank you for your time, it is very much appreciated it, miss the 3.3.5a guide, truly do.
    /tips hat

Your lack of willingness to make the guide better has forced my hand.
    Yet another customer leaving. I have just Cancelled my subscription.

I hear DUGI is appreciative of the influx of new customers at $20 per pop for TBC Classic Guide.
    Most report they dislike the built in GRIND steps among other things.

If the real John Cook is still around, thanks for all the great FUN thru all the expacs up to WoD,
    when the new travel system was introduced WoD, never liked it, even today,
    in non-retail content, most travel arrow instructions are useless, out dated, and wrong almost always.

All you had to do is FIX stuff that has been pointed out to you for over a year in the guide feedback in game.
    Then was told to come to forum to complain to see if I could get others to help support my ideas (Mob mentality - so mature)

It appears the guide is good enough for you, and that's what is most important.

I even tried to PAY you extra money to open your eyes and ears, to be more professional and accurate and efficient and to take pride in your work.

Very disappointed in the quality of your work and lack of professionalism.

Comment

Working...
    X