Longtime Zygor user moves on

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Longtime Zygor user moves on

I've been a user of Zygor since 2010, when we saw a jampacked add-on with ever expanding toolbox. Now we're left with copy and pasted waypoints that tell you to walk over a mountain, untested questlines and little to no extras.

If you're not going to put the same effort into the classic Zygor guides as retail then I see little to no reason to pay $10.

I want achievements added and quality checks on all questlines for Classic.
    Last edited by Zygor Admin; September 27, 2022, 09:55 AM.

Sorry to hear you've become unsatisfied with the guides. We want to understand this a little better so we can work on addressing your concerns. Are these complaints about the newly released WotLK guides or more based on your experience with the Classic and TBC guides? When you say "extras" do you mean features or additional guides? What are some of the achievements you would most be interested in seeing added?
    Zygor Guides Creative Director

Comment

There should be a guide for pretty much every achievement in the game, accessible from the achievement window, just like in the retail guide. I agree that the quality is slipping a little right now. A lot of people have packed schedules, and when we have the chance to get online we need to make the most of the time, which is why it has been worth it for years to pay $10 a month for Zygor

Comment

I have to agree. I need the Loremaster Achievement for Wrath, but it's not there. I'm getting ready to switch if we can't see some improvements here.

Comment

Working...
        X