Zygor co-ordinates are 80% wrong

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zygor co-ordinates are 80% wrong

I cancelled my sub a while back because of the poor quality of the guide. In the new patch, I came back only to discover that the guide in terms of the waypoint arrow is laughable pointing me wayyyyyyyy over in the wrong direction most of the time for quests ect. For what you are charging for a subscription it is utterly unnaceptable that you are providing a product that is essentialy not fit for purpose.

This has been the way of it for a long time now. and the bog standard "its something else causing it " excuse is so tiring to read over and over.

Just fix your product, as with other add-ons now available that are free and maybe don't have the nice GUI but work far more effectively, you will im sure be losing subscribers already.

Which quests have a problem for you? When someone reports a problem we get it fixed but without specifics there isn't much we can do.
    Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
    http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Originally posted by justme View Post
      I cancelled my sub a while back because of the poor quality of the guide. In the new patch, I came back only to discover that the guide in terms of the waypoint arrow is laughable pointing me wayyyyyyyy over in the wrong direction most of the time for quests ect. For what you are charging for a subscription it is utterly unnaceptable that you are providing a product that is essentialy not fit for purpose.

This has been the way of it for a long time now. and the bog standard "its something else causing it " excuse is so tiring to read over and over.

Just fix your product, as with other add-ons now available that are free and maybe don't have the nice GUI but work far more effectively, you will im sure be losing subscribers already.
      Sure, there are a couple of dailies/world quests in Nazjatar where it sends you to the wrong area but that is always fixed quickly. Just open up the world map and you can make it to the correct spot until it's fixed. I have never had any of the big issues that you describe and I've been using this addon for years and on multiple accounts.

Maybe this addon isn't for you and you would be better off finding something different that is more to your liking.

Keep up the great work Zygor. This is one of the few addons where I don't know what I would do without it.

Comment

To address what RisingGas has mentioned about the new 8.2 world quests, there are many of the new world quests that have a half dozen different locations they can be in. Until we are able to see all of them in the game the guide steps will only be able to point to the ones we've seen so far. This is what makes it look like it's pointing to the wrong location when in fact it's just wrong for that one instance of the world quest. It will take us some time to see all of the different locations and get them added to the guide but rest assured we are constantly watching for new locations to get them added.
        http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Comment

Originally posted by ZG Support 1 View Post
          To address what RisingGas has mentioned about the new 8.2 world quests, there are many of the new world quests that have a half dozen different locations they can be in. Until we are able to see all of them in the game the guide steps will only be able to point to the ones we've seen so far. This is what makes it look like it's pointing to the wrong location when in fact it's just wrong for that one instance of the world quest. It will take us some time to see all of the different locations and get them added to the guide but rest assured we are constantly watching for new locations to get them added.
          Well, here is one. The quest is Undana, Chilling Assassin. The cursor says that it should be at 63, 49. It is actually at 42, 70 today.

Comment

Originally posted by ZG Support 1 View Post
            Another one today. Zygor sent me to 33, 20. The daily is at 76, 47 on the other side of the zone.

Comment

Originally posted by mellyn View Post
              Another one today. Zygor sent me to 33, 20. The daily is at 76, 47 on the other side of the zone.
              We sent out an update yesterday which include new corrections to the coordinates. Have you tried with Version 7.0.20528?
              Zygor Guides Creative Director

Comment

Originally posted by mellyn View Post
                Like they said, it will take some time for it to see all of the potential locations. So calm down, take a breath, grab a drink and in probably 1-2 week's time we'll have seen all of the possible locations a WQ can spawn at.

Comment

We added MANY alternative locations for a lot of world quests over the last couple of days. So if you guys keep running into this type of issue, please let us know and we'll get it fixed asap. Thanks.
                  http://www.facebook.com/zygorguides

Comment

Working...
                  X