Herbing guide is sub par

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Herbing guide is sub par

So i've been using the herbing guide since level 1 on the alliance side. The first two zones were fine no issues but once i got to about 100+ they are not the greatest. Lots of the zones the pathing doesn't make sense and the majority of the time the spawns are low or you cant collect 75% of the herbs because they are too high level until the last 20% of the levels your'e doing for the zone.

No follow up from staff thats disappointing its been almost 2 weeks.

Comment

We were simply waiting to see if anyone else voiced the same complaint. Since no one else seems to have had the same problem with the guides we treated this as a personal opinion that might have been affected by factors out of our control and made a note of it in case we do get any other customers that share this opinion.
      Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
      http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
      http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

FWIW, I rarely use the guides for making gold, as they seem way off. One day they had me farming Golden Pearls and another day I was farming Heart of Fire (which are cheap!). I don't recall which specific guide, but it listed two items but when I load it just had me farming one... but i'll start being more proactive. I pretty much use it for a little help with the quickest flight paths or finding a vendor that sells arrows or something, but for $8 a month...

Originally posted by ZG Support 1 View Post
        We were simply waiting to see if anyone else voiced the same complaint. Since no one else seems to have had the same problem with the guides we treated this as a personal opinion that might have been affected by factors out of our control and made a note of it in case we do get any other customers that share this opinion.

Comment

Can't speak for the Horde side, but it is definitely subpar. I agree with what Failknot said.

Comment

The gathering and farming guides are definitely subpar. If I have to gather stuff for leveling a profession, I always have the zygor profession guide (the alchemy guide, for example) tell me what I need to farm, and then use my GatherMate database in conjunction with Routes (2 free addons btw) to make the optimal gathering guide. And seeing as Routes takes the most direct route through all the nodes, I can tell you that the zygor gathering guides are WAY off. The zygor gathering usually only utilizes a very small portion of the full map, and because of that, simply run dry quite fast. An extra look at these routes would definitely be worth it.

Comment

Working...
            X