This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Having problems? Check here first!

If you're having trouble downloading, installing, or seeing the guides in game, here are some common solutions to these problems.

First, don't panic. There has never been a case where we weren't able to get a customer up and running with their paid guides. Installing the guides is usually a simple matter, but behind the scenes it is a multi-step process and if even one part goes wrong the whole process fails.

How do I download the guides?
    01) You have two options for downloading: the Zygor Client (recommended) and the manual download that you install yourself. Links for both of these are found inside the Members Area on the Installation page. You can find instructions for installing the guide with both methods here: http://www.zygorguides.com/support/manual/

The client isn't working:

You need to install the Java Runtime environment.
    This is a free program from Oracle and you can get it here for Windows, Mac and Linux:
    https://www.java.com/en/download/manual.jsp

When I go in game I don't see the Guide Viewer.
    Make sure you've enabled Zygor Guides Viewer 5 in the AddOns and that no other conflicting addons are running. If you're not sure, start be enabling just Zygor and slowly enable your other addons to make sure they aren't causing problems.

I see the Guide Viewer but I'm not seeing all the guides I've purchased
    Almost almost this was just a case of an improper installation. First thing you should do is make sure the client is pointing to your correct World of Warcraft addon installation directory.

Usually it's:
    C:\Program Files (x86)\World of Warcraft\Interface\AddOns

But you may have to browse to find where World of Warcraft is installed on your computer. Make sure it's targeting the World of Warcraft\Interface\AddOns folder or that you are manually installing the guides to that folder.

I see the Guide Viewer and my guides but something isn't working right:

There will be the occasional bugs or issue that we have to fix, but sometimes you might just have a bad installation. If you're installing the guides manually we recommend that you delete your old Zygor folder and do a fresh install if you're having issues. If you're using the client and none of these other solutions worked click the wrench icon and Re-install.

I tried everything and it's still not working.

There's still hope! Send a request for a remote support session to our technicians and we can actually install the guides for you. We usually respond with 24 hours. There's no reason you shouldn't be able to use your guides.
    Last edited by Zygor Admin; November 15, 2014, 08:15 AM.
    Zygor Guides Creative Director
Working...
X