OR

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which Zygor Guide Would You Most Like To See Next?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which Zygor Guide Would You Most Like To See Next?

If you had your choice, which of the follow types of guides would you most like to see Zygor release next?

Dungeons Guide - This guide would work like our leveling guide with waypoints directing you you step-by-step through quests that can only be done inside of Dungeons.

Professions Guide - This guide would work similar to our leveling guide but would guide you step by step through power leveling the various professions in the game.

Achievements Guide
    - This guide would work similar to our leveling guide with waypoints directing you step-by-step through getting all of the achievements in the game that can be translated into guide format.
    Dungeons Guide
    17.20%
    Professions Guide
    45.20%
    Achievement Guide
    37.60%
    Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/zygorguides

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
    http://twitter.com/zygorguides

What about the Gold Guide?

Comment

Gold guide is still on hold, sorry! :-(

Comment

Originally posted by nsidious9 View Post
        What about the Gold Guide?
        What he said. I'd rather see the gold guide than anything else.

edit: Well, then take it off hold and work on it! Please!

Comment

tie between two

I voted for the proffession guide but to be honest I would of voted for the arhciment one also. Dungeons guide would be a nice addation but not for right now for me. The dungeaon guide could be offered with the achiment

Comment

For the Gold guide to be honest between the dallies and the proffesion guide one could make money that way. Making gold is easy with the dallies but if you want quick cash now there is no such thing unless you want to get banned or have the risk of getting banned by buying gold etc.

Comment

Originally posted by willowrose View Post
              What he said. I'd rather see the gold guide than anything else.

edit: Well, then take it off hold and work on it! Please!
              There's only a few ways to really make gold in WoW, practically. Using your professions, farming, dailies, and playing the auction house (buy low, sell high). With our Dailies guides covering 1/4th of the ways to make gold, Professions *maybe* on the way, and the ability to use the Auctioneer addon to play the auction house - all we're really left with is a Farming guide. Is that what you want, just a guide that tells you where to go to farm items to sell on the auction house?

Comment

I feel like a child who is told to choose between 3 different types of cakes, all good and tasty.

Professions Guide is my choice!

Why? Because if I'd need a guide, I would like a guide that I pay to have back a service; in this situation I am saying that I would like pay Zygor in order to have back a guide that guides me in the leveling of crafting professions, which I find to be a bit long and difficult if you don't know what recipes to use to skill up or what items to farm or buy off AH.

Achievements guide is interesting, would be a very huge and in depth guide, but I don't want it so bad.

Then I don't really get the Dungeon Guide, I already said it on the forums, it's nice to be told what to do in a efficent way in dungeons but I see the other players as a slow down, and I see a guide as a way to do a thing "faster".

Good luck zygor
                Thanks Zygor & Team for all the good work you've done!

Comment

Thanks again! -Kelly Wilkins

Comment

i would like to have a achievements guide and a professions guide, the two are equaly important.

thanks, keep up the good work

Comment

I picked the profession guide, though, honestly, the achieve guide is right up there in my opinion.

Dungeon guide is kinda useless. (You can easily understand the dungeon by just running it and seeing what happens, you should never tank an instance without having ran it as a DPS to see how it works or without watching a youtube video.)

Hopefully, the profession guide won't be as expensive as the leveling guides since there are free ones online. I hope it will be in the range of 10$-20$.

Comment

by dungeon guide will the way point show you where to get the place? if it does thats why i voted it. Also if its a dung guide it would be cool if it would show the rotations for your class.
                        realm: vashj
                        battlegroup: whirlwind

Comment

I like the idea of a professions guide personally. I would love to know the best way to get Archeology leveled up and what good it is to do so. Not to mention if there are ways to do it that aren't so gold costly. Pretty much all of the professions, outside of mining, skinning, and herbalism, become super expensive to level at the higher levels. Is that simply the only way or are there simple little nuances that I'm missing that I could use that won't: A. take forever, and B. Cost an arm and a leg.

Comment

I voted for achievements; a dungeon walk-through, with individual boss tactics would be interesting... but you can get a lot of this from wowraids. Similarly, a profession guide is decent but google gets a lot of free versions of these.

Zygor guides give a waypoint and the in-game viewer with the next few steps. Ideally concentrate on things that take advantage of these features.
                            I could see a gold guide, with waypoints to farming areas or to npc's who sell pets/recipes as more applicable to the Zygor approach than either dungeons or professions.

Comment

Vote

1. Gold Guide (yeah yeah, I know)
                              2. Acheivement guide

Comment

Working...
                              X