OR

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which Zygor Guide Would You Most Like To See Next?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Achievements gets my vote, but in all honesty any additions that you decide to make are welcome.

Comment

I voted Professions. Of course you know I would buy all of them any way and wouldn't care which came out first
      I'm Rebur, Tadia, or Judianna most games.
      Twitter @Chaos5061.
      Translations are done with Google Translate.

Comment

I am voting for the gold guide too. :-)

Comment

It'd be especially awesome if the Dungeon Guide gave you step-by-step directions on how to clear all the old vanilla dungeons.

Comment

Guide Vote!

Well I guess I will chime in also. I just have to say that for one the guides you make are AWESOME! I was first in my guild to hit 85, next person was 3 days away. In fact it was so quick (Wow was released on tuesday and I was 85 on thursday night), yes I had to also work inbetween or it would have been sooner.

Now as for this vote! The dungeon is good, but not really needed IMHO because people are going to run dungeons regardless. Professions and Achievments however now there is somehting Awesome. I think the achievments would be a little harder to make, but could totally be done where as Professions you just tell people Mine here till U get to 150 then go here.

Achievments is very involved, because some you have to literally grind 20,000 NPC's, or for the insane title (getting rep for Darkmoon) U have to literally make tons of Decks of cards because they took out all other ways of getting rep for them (that I know of).

I 100% vote Achievments, because I would totally use it on all my toons. Another example not a lot of people know is where the different Rare Spawns are and as an achievment guide they would know right away (Wait here 16 hours and the *** will appear), of course you would only list the ones that provided achievments (Unlike the earth guy RARE SPAWN in Mopunt Hyjal, but the great Shark in Vashir you would. Now I am completely pumped and want to see this guide LOL!

Anyway those are my few words. Please excuse any mistakes, as I was just writing this on a whim.

Comment

When the errors in the Talent Advisor have been fixed, I'd suggest making the professions guide first. I think the professions guide will be much easier to make than the achievement guide, unless you start the achievement guide with a subset of the achievements, and add to it along the way.
              QQ

The CIA deliberately spread misinformation that tin-foil hats prevent mind control.
              The horrible truth is, that tinfoil hats enable mind control.

Si vis pacem, para bellum

Comment

Vanilla Dungeons

Originally posted by neurot5 View Post
                It'd be especially awesome if the Dungeon Guide gave you step-by-step directions on how to clear all the old vanilla dungeons.
                I believe if you are 85, 90% of the Vanilla content should be Soloable, and you can just go in and complete it, unless your looking for a guild complete You might need to group for the Raids though.

I guess a guide would explain all the fights in detail, Example non soloable is a boss in AQ40, that requires enough people hitting the boss at then end to kill it when its frozen. I think thats how that boss is killed, but all the other bosses are soloable.

Comment

i would have to say the achievement guide. dungeons are really easy to get the quests done for and a proffesion guide would just say, buy this, buy that...wouldnt be as much help as an achievement guide would be.

Comment

My two cents

To choose from one of the three (hmmm) hard to say
                    Dungeon guide?
                    Professions Guide?
                    Achievements Guide?

Dungeon guide:-
                    Blizzard has made the dungeons very easy now in Cata. with most of the quest givers near the entrance and showing where the bosses are on the map (if all dungeons maps arnt availible they will in 4.1)

Profession Guild:-
                    Again a lot easer now with all of the trainers in SW ( I asrsum in Org.), but there are sill some trainers out there in the world but most of the quests lead you to them.
                    As for recipes is use the Addon called ARL (Ackis Recipe List), its not the be all and end all and can not distinguish Gnomish/Gobblin Engering but its not a bad lule of thumb

Achievements Guide:-
                    Wow, tough there must be a zillion Achievements out their - which one are you after?
                    Again I use a addon called Overachiever, which displays all the achivements you can/or have done for that zone (mostley) i.e. it doest not show the Achiv. for well read untill you click on a book, the same for fishing and outher muiltible zone Achiv.

A Gold Guild:-
                    Wow another tough one
                    To make real money you need to farm lev. 80+ items either ore herbs or skins.
                    For me i dont understand the AH (I know about buy low sell high) but i have been stung a few times buying cheap stuff and lossing money, so i just use my bank alt. to sell matts. Im a gamer and not accountant so spreed sheets are out of the question (hehe). As what other people have said raiding dailies and garthering make money as well as selling your tallents in you own trade set.

To end this my toon made over 10k just in questing and sell the quest reward (soulbound) items that were not a upgrade or junt not suited for my class and it that was the case i picked the greatest return form the vender (derrr)
                    Elune be with you

Comment

I think the best choice is a professions guide. Simply because once you max professions you will make ALOT of gold with that. A dungeons guide is not really needed because the Dungeon finder is excellent and the questgivers in those dungeons in the 1-60 content are all placed in the beginning of the instances which makes it a no brainer. And im sure Blizzard will do the same thing with the BC and WOTLK expansions soon. A professions guide that goes along side the leveling guide would be a perfect addition IMO.

Comment

I vote for the Achievement Guide... There are tons of addons and guides for the professions and the dungeons are kinda like a one time deal. For gold guide lovers, I agree with Zygor, this guide has already given us 1/4 of the gold tricks you need because of the dailies. You can farm Uldum for the whole day or wait for the farmers to undercut in the AH and buy them for cheap. Then sell it on a busy day or craft the hell out of them. Making gold is really a gut feeling and taking risks.

The achievement guide will give you more of a prestige feeling. No other guide has it. Wouldn't you want to have it first???

My 2 cents.

Comment

I have a little phobia about starting dungeons/raids as it seems everyone complains about newbies in pugs. It's offputting, and made me stay away from them in my [almost] year of playing. Any help with a dungeon would be to my advantage until I learn that aspect of the game.

I really don't know what use the professions guide would be. You need to spend a lot of time and gold to level. Leveling the tailor profession cost me a butload of cash, and left me with a great many items that I couldn't give away in the AH. As far as leveling archaeology - well, it's dig. Dig. Dig some more. Oh, and dig. The rewards? There are a few random and very infrequent drops of some pretty good stuff. Wind chimes are not good stuff, no matter what Bliz wants you to think. Neither is a second hearthstone that only takes you to where your original one is set.

Gold. Run the Tol Barad dailies. Then run the dailies in Dun Niffelem. Farm some rare items (captured firefly, white kitten, ...) and sell in the AH.

Achievements. I can see the benefits from this one. I probably should have voted for it! I'm like everyone else - I enjoy positive reinforcement! Give me another award!!! Yes!!!

Comment

Profession guide and then achieve guide.

Comment

Profession Guide then Achievement Guide those are the ones I would like to see in the future
                              Worgen Hunter - 85
                              Night Elf Rogue - 85
                              Draenei Paladin - 85
                              Dwarf Shaman - 60 ( Paused )

And soon more ^^

Comment

Yeah prof guide for me also....there are tons of reciepes out there just dont know where and who drops them . Then achievement and finally Dungeon (If at all needed).

Keep up the good work.

Comment

Working...
                                X