Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A little confused

Hey Guys,

I just purchased the alliance version of the dailys & events guide after owning the leveling guide for some months.

However upon inspection of the guide ingame I noticed around 95% of the guides all have statuses of "improper". Even dailys that I have actually done today.

Any help on this would be appreciated.

This is a known issue. You still can select and follow the guides.

Comment

Okay cool, thanks for the swift reply

Comment

Same issue here, plus .....

Yes, I have the same issue - all the dallies show improper. Also, I have a level 85 toon that the guide 'suggests' level 84-85 Twilight Highland be completed (shows a star) because one of the steps 'Paving the Way' was never completed - even though the toon is level 85 now.

However I can't complete the step as the npc quest giver, Master Mathias Shaw is no longer available. As this quest can never completed and as I'm level 85 anyway why does it 'suggest' completion?

Other than that though, the new Zygor interface is excellent.

Comment

The guide suggesting a guide even if you are already level 85 is not a big thing. I'd rather leave it that way instead of putting extra code in the guide to catch this.
          I don't know if the guide is smart enough to tell if a guide is completed when you played a zone without the guide or just deleted the guide's saved variables. In that case I think the guide will suggest guides even if all quests have been done and then fast forward through it.
          Also the guide can't tell if a quest is impossible to do because of phasing issues.
          But are you sure you can't complete the quest "Paving the Way"? Is he phased out at his position outside the path to Grim Batol and are you able to continue without doing this quest (I don't remember the exact quest line)?

Comment

Popup

Same issue.

Doesn't bother me at all. What does bother me is that, with the new update, everytime I log in I get a message from the Zygor addon telling me that whatever daily I had loaded last is improper and if I'm sure I want to load it.

Anyway of turning that off?

Comment

I think when you close the guide viewer window you won't get the popup on login.
              You can assign a keyboard shortcut to the viewer window to quickly open it, look at the Zygor section in the WoW keyboard configuration.

Comment

The viewer is usually closed when I log out.
                It's opening itself again.

Comment

I see, when you selected an improper guide and log out with closed viewer the viewer opens next time you log in. When you select a leveling guide the viewer remains closed. This seems to be more a feature than a bug, the bug is that the daily guides are shwon as imporper. Only solutions are to either live with the popup until this is fixed or select a proper guide when logging out.

Comment

I'll try that out.
                    Thanks

Comment

We are going to be adding in a feature that may allow you to turn off the suggesting of Guides or something similar. Thanks for the information.
                      Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
                      http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
                      http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Working...
                      X