Gold Speed Run

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gold Speed Run

I have been using daily guide for a while - when I was 80 the Daily Gold speed run was a great way to make gold. NOW I am 85 and have paid and updated my dailies guides and don't see the option. How do I find the run.?? Please do not say it has been phased out...

It's a Gold Run for Northrend. Just look under that. You can make the same gold as doing the Cata dailies when max level. First before you do that though you will want to do the Ice Crown Full Zone Quest Guide the Stormpeaks Full Zone Quest Guide have Sons of Hodir at Exalted and if you want to do the Gold Run with ATG then you need to finish the Argent Tournament Guide that is also in the Dailies Guides.
    I'm Rebur, Tadia, or Judianna most games.
    Twitter @Chaos5061.
    Translations are done with Google Translate.

Comment

There are not that many daily quests in the cataclysm zones that a gold run would be faster than the level 80 gold run.
      You still get the same amount of gold at level 85 and are much faster doing level 80 content than before.

In the future more daily quests may be added to Cataclysm content and then there will surely be a gold run guide.

Comment

Patch 4.2 will be adding Dailies to the game in Hyjal. Maybe enough to do a Gold Run but they are going to have to be unlocked first.
        Twitter @Chaos5061.

Comment

Does the level 80 Gold Speed run expect you to have all the necessary prequests before you use it? Or will it guide you complete any necessary prequests/rep requirements?

Comment

In order to use the level 80 Gold Run guide you have to complete the prequests with other guides. For the Gold Run (no ATG) you need to complete the Icecrown Full Zone guide, the Storm Peaks Full Zone guide, and use the Sons of Hodir guide to get to exalted. All 3 of these guides can be found in the Dailies section. If you want to do the Gold Run (with ATG) you have to do those 3 guides and also use the ATG guides in the Dailies section to obtain champion with the 5 main home cities.

Also, you'll want to be 85 when you run the Gold Run guides in order to obtain maximum gold from the guide.
            My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Thanks for the tip. And just to clear things up for me...ATG is a rep level right? I would have to achieve that as well before attempting to use the ATG dailies guide?

Comment

Yes. Just run the ATG guide before you use the Gold Run with ATG Guide.
                Twitter @Chaos5061.

Comment

Working...
                X