Talent Tree Error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Talent Tree Error

The suggestions for the points added to the talent tree has had something wrong lately.
    After telling Zygor the spec you want to use, I'm noticing after leveling and gaining a point, Zygor does not highlight where to spend the point. I have to open Zygor, choose No Talent Build, save it and then go back and reset my talent spec again. After doing this, Zygor begins working again and shows where to spend the talent point.
    Another thing that I'm noticing is that many times after an upgrade, Zygor will say that my talent build is wrong, points placed out of order or some other error that involves going to a trainer and paying gold to reset my talent points. (I used Zygor to advise me where to spend the talent points in the previous build). It's getting expensive.

Sorry about the expense of the gold but Zygor is going through the Talent Guide and rewriting some of the builds to be better for leveling. As for the other that is a bug and Zygor is currently trying to find the cause for it and fix it.
    I'm Rebur, Tadia, or Judianna most games.
    Twitter @Chaos5061.
    Translations are done with Google Translate.

Comment

trying to fix the talent bug, wow wee i did not realise this talent bug had been around for so long..5th March 2009 and i am getting it now 24th june 2011..hmm if its the same bug need sortin dont you think!!, sleepy zygor guys

Comment

It had been fixed for a while but just showed up again a few weeks ago.
        My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Working...
        X