Zygor Guide doesn't work anymore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zygor Guide doesn't work anymore

After updating to the latest version (3.1.2236) the Zygor Guide window doesn't open anymore. Instead I get an error message:

Code:
    Message: Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\Waypoints.lua:88: attempt to call global 'IsAddonLoaded' (a nil value)
    Time: 06/04/11 10:35:17
    Count: 1
    Stack: Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\Waypoints.lua:88: in function `?'
    Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\Options.lua:1185: in function `Options_DefineOptions'
    ...rface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\ZygorGuidesViewer.lua:131: in function <...rface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\ZygorGuidesViewer.lua:118>
    (tail call): ?
    [C]: ?
    [string "safecall Dispatcher[1]"]:9: in function <[string "safecall Dispatcher[1]"]:5>
    ...face\AddOns\DHUD4\Libs\AceAddon-3.0\AceAddon-3.0.lua:514: in function `InitializeAddon'
    ...face\AddOns\DHUD4\Libs\AceAddon-3.0\AceAddon-3.0.lua:628: in function <...face\AddOns\DHUD4\Libs\AceAddon-3.0\AceAddon-3.0.lua:621>

Locals: <none>
    Also the Zygor Talent Advisor always forgets the build I had configured - at least in the talent tree. I then need to go to the talent advisor settings - where the correct build is already selected. I then have to select another build and then select my build again. This is quite anyoing.

Also in the Zygor Talent Advisor options, when I click on "Create a bug report" I get the following error:

Code:
    Message: ...ace\AddOns\ZygorTalentAdvisor\ZygorTalentAdvisor.lua:1890: attempt to index field 'currentBuildNum' (a nil value)
    Time: 06/04/11 10:33:46
    Count: 1
    Stack: (tail call): ?
    ...ace\AddOns\ZygorTalentAdvisor\ZygorTalentAdvisor.lua:1890: in function `DoDump'
    ...ace\AddOns\ZygorTalentAdvisor\ZygorTalentAdvisor.lua:1913: in function <...ace\AddOns\ZygorTalentAdvisor\ZygorTalentAdvisor.lua:1835>
    [string "safecall Dispatcher[4]"]:9: in function <[string "safecall Dispatcher[4]"]:5>
    ...nfig-3.0\AceConfigDialog-3.0\AceConfigDialog-3.0.lua:793: in function <...nfig-3.0\AceConfigDialog-3.0\AceConfigDialog-3.0.lua:613>
    [string "safecall Dispatcher[4]"]:9: in function <[string "safecall Dispatcher[4]"]:5>
    ...nterface\AddOns\DHUD4\Libs\AceGUI-3.0\AceGUI-3.0.lua:314: in function `Fire'
    ...rrot\libs\AceGUI-3.0\widgets\AceGUIWidget-Button.lua:22: in function <...rrot\libs\AceGUI-3.0\widgets\AceGUIWidget-Button.lua:19>

Locals: <none>
    I would go back to an older version, but you guys don't provide any means to download an older version of the viewer. Please get this fixed.

The 2236 release has a bug in it. To get the guides to show you need to disable TomTom and Carbonite until the bug is fixed. You should still be able to use the built in waypoint arrow.

As for the talents being forgotten, the team have been trying to get this fixed but it's been very persistent and keeps showing up after every attempt to fix it.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Any chance I can download an older version anywhere?

Comment

Same problem here. Not using TomTom or Carbonite. Zygor does not load when entering realm. Version 3.1.2236. Please fix it soon.

Comment

For anyone who is able to edit a text file.
          Open the ZygorGuidesViewer\Waypoints.lua file.
          Goto line 88, it looks like this:
          return not not (TomTom and IsAddonLoaded("TomTom"))
          change it to:
          return not not (TomTom and TomTom.events)
          This reverts the change the devs made to make the TomTom working again but breaking TomTom and Carbonite compatibility completely. TomTom arrow will then still not work with the guide but at least you can load TomTom and Carbonite again.

If someone needs a good free text editor:
          http://notepad-plus-plus.org/

Comment

Not loading after Upgrade 3.1.2236 - Cartman workaround

Thanks cartman worked a treat.

pse read here
            http://www.zygorguides.com/forum/sho...ll=1#post61496

J

Comment

Thanks, man. This "fixed" it - at least the first problem.

Comment

Working...
              X