1-85 in 3d 6h

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1-85 in 3d 6h

Hi all. Just dinged 85 on a Protection Pally I've been playing for the last month (literally a calender month). Had 10% guild xp the entire time, heirloom chest/shoulders from 1-80 and then heirloom cloak from 80-85. Total /played time was 3d 6h 16m.

I was absolutely blown away how fast this was, even with the bonus experience. Followed the guide verbatim and skipped ahead when the SIS kicked in. Next goal is to up the guild rep so I can buy a heirloom helm, then try to get a character from 1-85 in under 3 days /played.
    Attached Files
    Lifetime Natural Bodybuilder

Current Weight: 222
    Goal Weight: 198
    16 Weeks til WI State Fair Bodybuilding
    22 Weeks til NANBF Badger Classic

Wow, that is really fast. You sure you weren't popping speed pills while playing?
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Odd...I still see an XP bar under the rep bar. None of my 85s have that lol. Just picking a little fun man, congratz! Just goes to show that noone else but Zygor can get you there that quickly.

Comment

Originally posted by dulak View Post
        Odd...I still see an XP bar under the rep bar. None of my 85s have that lol. Just picking a little fun man, congratz! Just goes to show that noone else but Zygor can get you there that quickly.
        We've been BAMBOOZLED!

Comment

I have actually heard that for some reason some people still gain xp up to 99.9% to level 86 and then the xp gain stops. Can't remember which ones but a couple of my guildes have said this has happened to them on a few of their characters.
          I'm Rebur, Tadia, or Judianna most games.
          Twitter @Chaos5061.
          Translations are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Originally posted by chaos5061 View Post
            I have actually heard that for some reason some people still gain xp up to 99.9% to level 86 and then the xp gain stops. Can't remember which ones but a couple of my guildes have said this has happened to them on a few of their characters.
            Well, I hope this isn't true since it's not very often I get to say Bamboozled! But, I heard the same thing when Cata came out so it's probably true.
            Poo.

Grats on the time though, didn't mention that in my OP.

Comment

Even if it's a glitch, when they release a new lvl cap, they'll reset it completely like they did with LK.

Comment

Well would be nice if we could verify that the character is level 85 at the time of the screenshot, the Level is covered with Zzz because its in a "inn" and its missing the ding level 85 message, and to top it off the character still have xp bar...

Comment

Apparently this is the armory profile:
                  http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ndmiles/simple
                  The XP bar may be there because of some addon, 12 million XP looks like those needed for 86, from 84 to 85 you need something over 9 million.

Comment

Yeah, that's happened on every 85 I have until I log. Isn't showing now. ZG is also the only addon I have so I doubt its because of that. Here's another screenshot showing that i'm lvl 85. Note the 45min at this lvl so far. Big thx again to zygor for the excellent guide.
                    Attached Files
                    Lifetime Natural Bodybuilder

Current Weight: 222
                    Goal Weight: 198
                    16 Weeks til WI State Fair Bodybuilding
                    22 Weeks til NANBF Badger Classic

Comment

Again, mass gratz bro.

Comment

Working...
                      X