No announcement yet.

Livestream: Come hang out!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alright, stream is down for tonight! Thanks a lot for those who attended, always appreciated.
    It may seem narcissistic to link this, but it's awesome nonetheless.

Comment

Ok, did some more levels while playing with the video quality. So far the highest widescreen resolution I could get it to record is 1500x844. This is really good for seeing stuff full screen except when you're running around. I think that's due to the targeted 450kbps. You can see how much clearer it is in the Level 12-15 video. I'll do some more tweaking with the targeted video bit rate to see if I can clear it up better.

Oh, don't be jealous if it looks like I'm taking the mobs down faster, because I think I am.
      My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

looked the same to me! Anyways, going live until my friend comes back from his walk to help me practice on SCII some more.

EDIT: Finished the stream for now. Sorry!

Comment

Hehe, missed your replies as I was outside for a smoke. Going to try out the 550kbps target and see how that looks.

Comment

Yeah I assumed so, haha :P. I'm going to wait a day for the video to render because I tried out HD quality on today's stream.

Comment

From the little bit I saw of yours live it didn't seem any different from your other streams. I'm going to see about setting up some ftp stuff on the website I run to be able to archive the videos for when I run out of the 10gb of room. Did you want me to set up a section for you too?

Comment

Well, it looks like probably the best that can be hoped for is a 1440x810 resolution with a target bitrate of 550kbps. I also have in the game tab it set to 45 fps. You can see what it looks like in the 18-20 video. Just have to keep an eye on the space being used since it's a little bit larger file size, but so far I'm only at 1.04gb for 20 levels worth and I've already downloaded 1-10 for archiving purposes.

Comment

So far up to 35 in 15.5 hours of /played time. Gonna hop in again and do some more. If anyone wants to watch check my signature.

Comment

Originally posted by cabby View Post
                    So far up to 35 in 15.5 hours of /played time. Gonna hop in again and do some more. If anyone wants to watch check my signature.
                    *tunes in*

EDIT: I'm deaf now! Your music is too loud!

Comment

Haha, I don't even notice because I just have it setup to drown out the game sounds and use my speaker's volume knob to adjust it nice while I'm sitting here.

Comment

Something was messed up with the chat there Zygor. Even tho I had the chat window open in game to watch I never saw you come in and say anything.

Comment

everyone can come and check out my live stream http://www.livestream.com/15501258 Caution my leveling speed will blow your mind O.o
                          [URL="http://www.livestream.com/15501258"]Watch my live stream :)[/URL]

[COLOR="darkorange"]F[/COLOR][COLOR="red"]T[/COLOR][COLOR="royalblue"]A[/COLOR]!

[COLOR="darkorange"]Halcius [/COLOR][COLOR="purple"]85 [/COLOR][COLOR="cyan"]DK [/COLOR][COLOR="red"]Garona[/COLOR]
                          [COLOR="darkorange"]Paally [/COLOR][COLOR="purple"]85 [/COLOR][COLOR="cyan"]Pally [/COLOR][COLOR="red"]Garona[/COLOR]
                          [COLOR="darkorange"]Warthan [/COLOR][COLOR="purple"]62 [/COLOR][COLOR="cyan"]Hunter [/COLOR][COLOR="red"]Garona[/COLOR]

Comment

15501258, you might want to check out post 22 here and make adjustments like I have noted. Can't really see anything in your videos to see what level you are or anything.

Guess maybe I'll go and do another hour or two now.

Comment

Don't know what happened. I was doing a stream yesterday for 1hr 10 minutes and for some reason Livestream only saved/recorded the last 7 minutes of it.

Comment

Livestream once again screwed me on saving a video. As a result I'm no longer bothering with trying to record the leveling of the mage.

Comment

Working...
                                X