Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Sweet! . I'll have more free time to play in a bit, so I'll update this thread when I start streaming again.

I did another hour and got up to level 10. Have the videos setup to do auto-play so that it's still broadcasting when I'm not actually live.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Going live! See you there if you decide to show up:

http://www.livestream.com/silverhawk11

Switching from WoW to SCII. I kept dying and didn't feel the leveling right now, but I'll pick it up tomorrow. Level 10 now, and specced Frost to compare to cabby's Mage.

Ok, watched your session from tonight and I know why you die. You're too mobile. You worry too much about trying to not get hit by the mobs and that leads you to get extra mobs that you're not ready to deal with. Don't try to run or anything like that, just take a hit or two and continue killing the one you're focused on. Watch my 5-10 video and see how I was doing it with half the spells you had because I hadn't gone back to get spells in a while. The more time you spend moving the less time you're casting and the more chances a mob has to do damage to you.

Thanks for the help! I'm going to stream for a little bit longer on WoW to see how this goes taking your advice into consideration.

Alright, stream is down for tonight! Thanks a lot for those who attended, always appreciated.

Ok, did some more levels while playing with the video quality. So far the highest widescreen resolution I could get it to record is 1500x844. This is really good for seeing stuff full screen except when you're running around. I think that's due to the targeted 450kbps. You can see how much clearer it is in the Level 12-15 video. I'll do some more tweaking with the targeted video bit rate to see if I can clear it up better.

Oh, don't be jealous if it looks like I'm taking the mobs down faster, because I think I am.

looked the same to me! Anyways, going live until my friend comes back from his walk to help me practice on SCII some more.

EDIT: Finished the stream for now. Sorry!

Hehe, missed your replies as I was outside for a smoke. Going to try out the 550kbps target and see how that looks.

Yeah I assumed so, haha :P. I'm going to wait a day for the video to render because I tried out HD quality on today's stream.

Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast