Livestream: Come hang out!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Try twitch tv or ustream
    I'm Rebur, Tadia, or Judianna most games.
    Twitter @Chaos5061.
    Translations are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Nah, I just gave up on it and am doing normal leveling now.
      My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Hey! I obviously ended up dropping the character, but I can't remember why :P. However, if you're still interested in streaming, I found that using Twitch.TV and the XSplit Broadcaster to work absolute wonders. Fantastic quality, and it's slowly becoming one of the most popular sites for streaming games. If you like watching crappy SC2 players, I stream frequently here:

http://www.twitch.tv/cprog1x

I might start streaming WoW on that channel, not quite sure. I've been playing my Hunter/Warrior recently. Also, sorry to bump the thread, just assumed the above is still relevant :P.
        It may seem narcissistic to link this, but it's awesome nonetheless.

Comment

Yeah pretty soon I'll be streaming different games I play over on twitch tv. Wish I had known you were looking for a broadcast program hawk. Would have told you about them a while ago. I myself learned about it from watching Lore from TankSpot stream his raids on twitch.
          Twitter @Chaos5061.

Comment

Yeah, I was actually using XSplit quite a few months ago, but it was really crappy. I decided to give it another try as I read that major streamers are starting to get into it, so I downloaded it and fell in love immediately .

Comment

XSplit is a pain in the ass to set up.
              Twitter @Chaos5061.

Comment

And enter the great Game Source in XSplit. Only problem I now have with XSplit is you have to have the game in windowed mode to stream it. They say Full Screen is coming but who knows when.
                If you want to see me stream sometime link: www.twitch.tv/chaos5061
                Twitter @Chaos5061.

Comment

WoW has three screen options, window, window (fullscreen) and fullscreen. Maybe the second one works. I always run WoW in that mode as I often alt-tab out of the game and this works better then.

Comment

Yeah I run it in Windowed Fullscreen all the time myself. It's the other games like Diablo II that don't have a window option. You have to go into the shortcut properties and in the target line add -window at the end of those games to make them windowed.
                    Twitter @Chaos5061.

Comment

Probably not going to be streaming much at all the rest of Oct. This weekend is the MLG Orlando of SC2 and next weekend is BlizzCon so probably not until November. Will be streaming Skyrim when I get it. Hope to get it day of release if Amazon sends it right.
                      Twitter @Chaos5061.

Comment

I got like 8 viewers on my stream when MLG was going . You should stream some time! I'm following you!

Comment

For anyone who might be interested, I've been doing speedruns on and off with Zygor's since I got bored waiting for my acct to get restored after a security breach 2 Christmases ago. I haven't really broadcasted in awhile cause RL's been keeping me busy, but I plan to start up again by the new year at the latest. Can view my shenanigans here: http://justin.tv/daeymien. Most of the dings (to 80 cap at the time) are archived with the /played times shown and the Battle for Undercity is archived there as well since you can't do it anymore.

Comment

Well it seems there is a issue for Twitch.tv.
                            Some peoples videos that have recorded will not play. Unfortunately I'm one of those people. I can stream and people see it live but no old videos that have been recorded will work.
                            Twitter @Chaos5061.

Comment

Take a look at my stream when it's offline. Something I plan on doing this Friday. Link to stream: www.twitch.tv/chaos5061
                              Will be creating a post about it either tomorrow or Tuesday.
                              Twitter @Chaos5061.

Comment

Interesting. Though might be a little weird for people without a Virtual Ticket, since (technically) you can't retransmit the event. So, people without it wouldn't be able to see what you're commenting on unless you were going to retransmit anyway.

Comment

Working...
                                X